What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 6]

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an aspect that I have forgotten about now concentrating more on the more pragmatic rather than the abstract. However was in the mood and I knew Ubaidullah Aleem though only superficially.
A

PAF has confirmed one asian buyer. There is news of Nigeria putting aside money for 3 JFT and 10 super Mashaqs and the Sri Lankan news remains unconfirmed..There wont be news till JFTS get delivered. So your admission of error may have to wait till there is news of JFT delivered in '16/17. Frankly Vcheng no one is holding his breath over your admission of error. So in peotic language:
اک آئینہ تها سو ٹوٹ گیا
اب خود سے اگر شرماؤ تو کیا
جب هم هی نا مهکے پهر صاحب
تم باد صبا کھلاؤ تو کیا
جب دیکهنے والا کوئ نا هو
بجھ جاؤ تو کیا جل جاو تو کیا
A

Funny how the "confirmations" are all one-sided. The buying party may or may not confirm their purchase before deliveries, if the news is real. :D

My admission will be more to remain true to my own standards, not for anyone else, Sir. I really do not care much for anything else. All of Pakistan will get what it deserves. It won't be long now, no "peotry" needed.

I wish the JF-17 project well, not that anyone is holding their breath for its success either.

Funny how the "confirmations" are all one-sided. The buying party may or may not confirm their purchase before deliveries, if the news is real. :D

My admission will be more to remain true to my own standards, not for anyone else, Sir. I really do not care much for anything else. All of Pakistan will get what it deserves. It won't be long now, no "peotry" needed.

I wish the JF-17 project well, not that anyone is holding their breath for its success either.
Well at least I appreciate your honesty and affiliation to the flag that you support on your avatar. I understand you loud and clear.
Firstly JFT is already a success story irrespective of foreign sales or not. These sales will just be an icing on the cake.
As to Pakistan getting what it deserves, it already is!!. However we hope things will get better and there will be alleviation of some of the problems of its people whom we are related to and feel for.
Lastly the poetry was a moment of retrospection of a life left behind and more an expression of memories of bygone times. The fact that it fitted the picture perfectly was a bonus.
A

Well at least I appreciate your honesty and affiliation to the flag that you support on your avatar. I understand you loud and clear.
Firstly JFT is already a success story irrespective of foreign sales or not. These sales will just be an icing on the cake.
As to Pakistan getting what it deserves, it already is!!. However we hope things will get better and there will be alleviation of some of the problems of its people whom we are related to and feel for.
Lastly the poetry was a moment of retrospection of a life left behind and more an expression of memories of bygone times. The fact that it fitted the picture perfectly was a bonus.
A

For PAF, the JF-17 is indeed a successful project. Of that, there is no doubt.

This is an aspect that I have forgotten about now concentrating more on the more pragmatic rather than the abstract. However was in the mood and I knew Ubaidullah Aleem though only superficially.
A

Don't let it go. Stay in touch with your softer side.

Sorry for being off-topic mods.

Don't let it go. Stay in touch with your softer side.

Sorry for being off-topic mods.
Even when :
Yaad e maazi azaab hai Ya Rab.
Cheen lay mujh say hafiza maira
Somethings are best left forgotten. We all move on in life and I am no different. Those were different times and frankly I do not have any regrets. its just that now I am at peace with my self and this is more important to me. As to my softer side, Poetry is not the only expression of one's soft side. Lets move on shall we?
A

How many incidents related to Jf-17 have been reported yet? Any informed member.

How many incidents related to Jf-17 have been reported yet? Any informed member.
only one plane crash so far that too due to error on the part of so me technicians/pilot.
A

Turkish Aselan's yet another charming product. The 'ASELPOD' Advanced Targeting Pod.
Seems to be as good as the Sniper ATP. PAF should also consider this for JF-17 besides the WMD-7 & maybe for our F-16's as-well.

Forget WMD-7. CHinese are testing new ATP on J-10 B these days by the name of OC-5

So no other incident that cost us a valuable life?
i heard of some rumors of second incident causing a valuable life lost, related to ejection seat failure soon after the pilot got into the cockpit.

Indian pressure stalls Pakistani JF-17 sale to Sri Lanka
Rahul Bedi, New Delhi - IHS Jane's Defence Weekly
10 January 2016

Key Points
  • Indian diplomatic pressure seems to have stalled Sri Lankan plans to procure JF-17 Thunder fighters from Pakistan
  • Pakistan has been looking to close a deal for 10-12 JF-17s for around USD400 million
Diplomatic and political pressure by India is believed to have stalled Sri Lankan Air Force (SLAF) plans to procure JF-17 Thunder fighters from Pakistan, which the Pakistan Aeronautical Complex (PAC) developed jointly with China's Chengdu Aircraft Corporation (CAC).

Official sources in New Delhi said this influence had prevented Pakistani prime minister Nawaz Sharif from closing a deal for 10-12 JF-17s for around USD400 million during his visit to Colombo from 4 to 7 January.

@HRK Sarkar.... any details on above news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom