What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 6]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 1st JF17 block l has gone under complete overhaul after 900 hours. It would be logical to update to blockll during such overhauls.

Hi,

This link should answer most of the questions of most posters----.

Difficulty in pulling high Gs - Air Power

Allah has provided you kids with a search engine called GOOGLE----think of it as one of the Blessing of Allah---that people in my age group did not have when we were young---and then we had to read a lots of books to find the information or learn about things.

The kids nowadays are so stupid including mine-----that they can't even go and search this blessing of Allah----.

So---anyway---live and learn---.

Isn't a blessing that Kids still bother to ask question otherwise elders would only have keyboard to talk or be worthy. However, on topic, i was asking total numbers of Gs and @Sulman Badshah told the number as well +8 -3 but thanks for the link that describes almost about Gs. :-)

Good news and Congrats to Pakistan AirForce that Our PM is in SriLanka and the JF17 deal will be signed.

Isn't a blessing that Kids still bother to ask question otherwise elders would only have keyboard to talk or be worthy. However, on topic, i was asking total numbers of Gs and @Sulman Badshah told the number as well +8 -3 but thanks for the link that describes almost about Gs. :-)

Hi,

No it is not a blessing----. They do it out of ignorance---and laziness.

When they don't search on their own---that means they are entering into a discussion not prepared---they care less---and don't give a sh-it about the subject---.

Hi,

No it is not a blessing----. They do it out of ignorance---and laziness.

When they don't search on their own---that means they are entering into a discussion not prepared---they care less---and don't give a sh-it about the subject---.

Thanks for your time.

Trust me Muhtaram, sometimes kids ask the question to the elders even knowing well but to make it firm where they stand as an acknowledgment. However, asking a question and entering a discussion, are 2 different acts.

Agreed with you on the point of entering into discussion unprepared but my reaction for such entry by a kid would be different as i would love to help out if i can or would tell to go google.

and I did not ever mean to pump BP of anyone by asking questions so my respects are always for you as well as every participant.

So back to the topic, the Gs performed and limit of the Gs are different things and indeed performing the least of the Gs would effect an air-frame but as far as i understand Gs of an aircraft are different for every platform depending upon the design.

Good news and Congrats to Pakistan AirForce that Our PM is in SriLanka and the JF17 deal will be signed.
8 MOUs signed but no mention of any JFT deal, yet.
Lets not count our chicks before they hatch.

The deal between Pakistan and Srilanka is not signed yet due to the pressure from India, and a direct threat from the Indian government to Srilankans that if they buy JF17s the Indians will pull out their investments from Srilanka and starting from blocking a $400 million loan.
8 MOUs signed but no mention of any JFT deal, yet.
Lets not count our chicks before they hatch.

The deal between Pakistan and Srilanka is not signed yet due to the pressure from India, and a direct threat from the Indian government to Srilankans that if they buy JF17s the Indians will pull out their investments from Srilanka and starting from blocking a $400 million loan.
I think SL will play it quietly on it ...

Precisely the reason I posted my comment on your following post ...

Lets first see how things unfold, before we make comments like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom