What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 6]

Status
Not open for further replies.
PAC need to develop new desing prototypes while using all available resources of jf-17s technology to learn more and more same like USA they desing more and more proto types and done experiments on them to make them successfull product giving each team with a sepreat project.

Does CAC have a full JF-17 production line or do they simply build/test prototypes?

Hi,

This picture looks like china---and cac stated that the order will be fulfilled pretty fast---supposedly production in china---and that was a while ago---many a months.

Hi,

This picture looks like china---and cac stated that the order will be fulfilled pretty fast---supposedly production in china---and that was a while ago---many a months.

That's odd, because we rarely (if ever) see new-built JF-17s at CAC.

That's odd, because we rarely (if ever) see new-built JF-17s at CAC.

Hi,

I think the old news is posted over here somewhere---after the chinese PM signed the Gwadar deal and investment package of 46 billion dollars with pakistan----at that time this news came out---that china would increase the production of the JF 17 and complete the order within 2 years----.

12391951_394085694095264_5903401959031546868_n.jpg

Ifr probe is add on and is added when needed and removed when not same thing for j10 I think I read some where may be one of the interview like cft under hour but cannot confirm
upload_2015-12-19_13-4-33.png

Paris interview published

Yup, we are both saying the same thing. Now you'll see another change. When they start the JFT block III, it'll be base-lined avionics and hardware taken from the J-10B/C (AESA, etc). So, the block III work will start, but they'll also start to apply the same new standard on remaining of the block II's left. So in the next 3-4 years, you'll have all block II and III's on the same J-10B/C standards (avionics, hardware, radar,etc). All all block I's will be upgraded to the current block II levels due to space allocation inside the block I air-frame. Block III and future block II's will see a change / reconfiguration of the internal space to allow J-10B/C base-lined hardware, without significant changes to the air-frame.
Sir can u predict abt speed of JF17 block-iii currently given frm 1.6 to 1.8 max. Further do speed play any role in air combat.

Potential buyers firming up.
Myanmar confirmed
Sri Lanka leaning
Tajikistan considering
Malaysia considering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom