What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 6]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Source bro?
Skipping work on Blk2, then continue Blk3 and then returning back to Blk2......?
It doesn't make any sense. Probably you are confusing Blk3 with Twin seater. By Mid 2016, Jf17b is planned to be roll out. Blk 3 will appear by 2017.........

Exactly and the Delivery of First JF-17 to undisclosed Customer is in 2016 also :D

Exactly and the Delivery of First JF-17 to undisclosed Customer is in 2016 also :D
Probably Twin Seater is introduced on customer demands. Once it will roll out, names of "classified" customer will be reveled.......

Probably Twin Seater is introduced on customer demands. Once it will roll out, names of "classified" customer will be reveled.......

well twin seater can be used for training... i guess it's nigeria and Srilanka hat are seeking Twin seater

what's the point of Making Block II after Block III? Block III will have AESA HMD etc etc will be Much greater then Block II so rather upgrading Block II into Block III they are again move to Block II ??? Strange
They are going to make few units for export as 30 export units have been ordered 10 for one country and rest 20 for another and PAF might also induct few more sqn then..!!

And when will the Block-I production start again?
Block I production is finished the block I which were made will be upgraded to block II standard probably in 2018 it will be done

So what difference will be in BL III.and heard somewhere the hmd will be south African. Can you confirm this.
Sorry i can not confirm that HMD is South African or from some where else

what's the point of Making Block II after Block III
I think after that they'll start the process of converting the block 1 into block 2 as previously it was stated that eventually there will be no block 1 left all the block 1 would be converted to block 2.

ASSLAM O ALEKUM

That "SP21" is not (plane number 21) these are codes given according to production sequence of the jet "SP21" means Serial Production 21 like others are SBP which are Small batch production which only have word "P" in their numbers
Jf-17 block 2 is in SBP it is in Small Batch Production, Only 20 Block II will be made ( Which is done now ), Then Block III production starts ( Which is in progress now ) 30 Block III will be created and then PAC will head back to the Small Batch Productions and start them from where they left and will deliver some more units for export of Block II
The 30 planes you mentioned are not BLK III.
Work on BLK III is at testing/evaluation stages as there will be more differences/upgrades moving from Blk II to BLK III then there were when they moved from BLK I to BLK II.
Anyway, the details will come out within the coming year.

I think after that they'll start the process of converting the block 1 into block 2 as previously it was stated that eventually there will be no block 1 left all the block 1 would be converted to block 2.

That's what i'm saying they made 50 Block I after that they move on to Block II which is under production line... shouldn't they made 50 Block II First and then move on to Block III and also convert Block I in II and late Block II into III

That's what i'm saying they made 50 Block I after that they move on to Block II which is under production line... shouldn't they made 50 Block II First and then move on to Block III and also convert Block I in II and late Block II into III
From what I understand from DMP post is that we will be only getting around 20-30 block II and then move on to block III.
The SBP of block II thereafter will be to meet foreign orders and not the local demand which will be fulfilled by further inductions of Block III and conversions of Block I to Block II.

From what I understand from DMP post is that we will be only getting around 20-30 block II and then move on to block III.
The SBP of block II thereafter will be to meet foreign orders and not the local demand which will be fulfilled by further inductions of Block III and conversions of Block I to Block II.

i know what he's saying... ok we will see what will happen

there is no classified customers. PAF already told the media that they won't disclose the name because the customer requested it, and that the customer itself WILL BE THE FIRST TO ANNOUNCE.

The 30 planes you mentioned are not BLK III.
Work on BLK III is at testing/evaluation stages as there will be more differences/upgrades moving from Blk II to BLK III then there were when they moved from BLK I to BLK II.
Anyway, the details will come out within the coming year.
Those 30 i mentioned are Block III

Yes you got me right

Those 30 i mentioned are Block III

Yes you got me right
Dear i am sorry but you got it all wrong. I do not know who told you thins but either it is some miss communication or it is that they were just bragging. But Blk III is not entering production as yet. What are these other planes, i wont go into details. I suggest we leave it at that.

Could you please elaborate? Higher thrust? Increased MTBO?
Sorry brother. I don't know that much. I just got to know there will be some more modifications in Rd-93 for Block III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom