What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 6]

Status
Not open for further replies.
JF 17 is a good aircraft. it is better than mirage 3, f 7p, f 7pg in PAF and is also better than mig 21 jaguar in indian air force but is not equal to f 16, mig 29, su 30, j 10. we hope jf 17 block 3 will be equal to these.

Apparently, the 'P' is included in the serial while it is under construction. That bird is a completed version sitting in China and hence the serial 229 >>> 2nd block, 29th bird.

Just like this one, which was also sent to China,

A507D5BD-AA17-4C18-9541-8AA0DB42BBA2_zpseilz9zyn.jpg~original

P is used by Pakistan just like we See 2P11 2P10 etc even on the First block of JF-17 we saw SP 21 SP19 etc etc But China use Different Numbers of Production line just like we see on J-10

Maybe they used P for Pakistan it's like 2 (Block II) P (PAKISTAN) 11 (Plane number 11).. cause China is also making JF-17 for Pakistan so chances are high that 0229 is Block 2 Plane no 29 :D

7nbm5fw-1-jpg.276252

Block I

Block II

Block II Plane Number 13 in China

J-10 See the serial

P is used by Pakistan just like we See 2P11 2P10 etc even on the First block of JF-17 we saw SP 21 SP19 etc etc But China use Different Numbers of Production line just like we see on J-10

Maybe they used P for Pakistan it's like 2 (Block II) P (PAKISTAN) 11 (Plane number 11).. cause China is also making JF-17 for Pakistan so chances are high that 0229 is Block 2 Plane no 29 :D

7nbm5fw-1-jpg.276252

Block I

Block II

Block II Plane Number 13 in China

J-10 See the serial

That's the thing, China is not producing any JF-17s. The picture I posted of the 0213 was of it being rolled out of Kamra after being completed, it was then flown to China. It's been said before that 'sp' stood for 'serial production' and from that we can guess that '2p' stands for 'block 2 production'.

That's the thing, China is not producing any JF-17s. The picture I posted of the 0213 was of it being rolled out of Kamra after being completed, it was then flown to China. It's been said before that 'sp' stood for 'serial production' and from that we can guess that '2p' stands for 'block 2 production'.

Are you sure that China is not Producing any JF-17 cause News saying Opposite

News is of April 2015

China to deliver 50 more JF-17 Thunder jets to Pakistan - The Express Tribune

China to deliver 50 JF-17 fighters to Pakistan in three years - thenews.com.pk

We've been reading such news in Pakistani media for years now. No other indication of it so far. Plus the fact that every new bird seen in China is later found to have been produced at Kamra. The Indians started jumping when the pictures of 0213 in China came out thinking that it was being produced in China but then we found the pictures of it being rolled out of Kamra.

Furthermore there really is no need for China to set up a whole production facility for us since we are already producing at the rate that we require and/or can integrate the birds into our air force. If Pakistan needed an increase in the production of the aircraft don't you think we would first increase our own production capacity to 25 which is what Kamra is capable of producing at full capacity?

These news articles are usually miss-understood reports by the ill-informed Pakistani media of PAF signing contracts for more JF-17s which would then be produced at Kamra like always. For example, the second link also states that "Pakistan has already received 60 fighters from China since 2007." Now there is no confusion where these first 60 birds were built i.e. Kamra and not China.

Maybe they used P for Pakistan it's like 2 (Block II) P (PAKISTAN) 11 (Plane number 11).. cause China is also making JF-17 for Pakistan so chances are high that 0229 is Block 2 Plane no 29

ASSLAM O ALEKUM

That "SP21" is not (plane number 21) these are codes given according to production sequence of the jet "SP21" means Serial Production 21 like others are SBP which are Small batch production which only have word "P" in their numbers
Jf-17 block 2 is in SBP it is in Small Batch Production, Only 20 Block II will be made ( Which is done now ), Then Block III production starts ( Which is in progress now ) 30 Block III will be created and then PAC will head back to the Small Batch Productions and start them from where they left and will deliver some more units for export of Block II

ASSLAM O ALEKUM

That "SP21" is not (plane number 21) these are codes given according to production sequence of the jet "SP21" means Serial Production 21 like others are SBP which are Small batch production which only have word "P" in their numbers
Jf-17 block 2 is in SBP it is in Small Batch Production, Only 20 Block II will be made ( Which is done now ), Then Block III production starts ( Which is in progress now ) 30 Block III will be created and then PAC will head back to the Small Batch Productions and start them from where they left and will deliver some more units for export of Block II

Are you serious about Block III???? if PAC is done with 20 Block II what about the rest 30 block II?

Strange........in the first pic there is one C802 and one fuel tank on inner hardpoint.......doesn't it make the fighter unstable the moment missile is launched or if tank is usedup/jetissoned?

NO, in latest interview with JFT project director, he said that for PN role JFT will carry one c802 and two drop tanks for longer endurance and once missile is launched the onboard computers will take care of air craft balance and its maneuverability.

Are you serious about Block III???? if PAC is done with 20 Block II what about the rest 30 block II?
As i said Block II is in SBP now after 30 block III PAC will come back to block II and will produce for export too, As per March 2016 Block III is to be ready and here in PAC kamra they are working day and night.

As i said Block II is in SBP now after 30 block III PAC will come back to block II and will produce for export too, As per March 2016 Block III is to be ready and here in PAC kamra they are working day and night.
So what difference will be in BL III.and heard somewhere the hmd will be south African. Can you confirm this.

And when will the Block-I production start again?

And when will the Block-I production start again?

Block I will not be produced all Block I will be upgraded to Block II

what's the point of Making Block II after Block III? Block III will have AESA HMD etc etc will be Much greater then Block II so rather upgrading Block II into Block III they are again move to Block II ??? Strange

As per March 2016 Block III is to be ready and here in PAC kamra they are working day and night.
Source bro?
Skipping work on Blk2, then continue Blk3 and then returning back to Blk2......?
It doesn't make any sense. Probably you are confusing Blk3 with Twin seater. By Mid 2016, Jf17b is planned to be roll out. Blk 3 will appear by 2017.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom