What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 6]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan+air+force+JF-17+B+S+FC-1B+S+Thunder+FC-20+PL-12+(PiLi-12)+SD-10+(ShanDian-10)+BVRAAM+(Beyond+visual+range+Air+to+Air+Missile)+JOINT+FIGHTER+MISSILES+FIRES+TESTED+ANTISHIP+MISSILPeople's+Liberation+Army+ariforce++(1).jpg

Pakistan+air+force+JF-17+B+S+FC-1B+S+Thunder+FC-20+carryies+PL-12+(PiLi-12)+SD-10+(ShanDian-10)+BVRAAM+(Beyond+visual+range+Air+to+Air+Missile)+JOINT+FIGHTER+MISSILES+FIRES+TESTED+ANTISHIP+MISSILPeople's+Liberation+Army+arifo.jpg

the person who worked really hard making the image will have a problem. @Stealth
I didn't claim that this is my making i like it so set it as avatar if he had problem with that then its btw him and me.its clearly not your problem so stay out of it.

let me learn if pac can built the frame of aircraft why it cannot built new aircraft for pakistan.engine from Russia or USA, radar from russia or usa missiles bombs avionics air to air, air to ground all waipans of aircaft all the material of the aircraft then what is the problem?

the person who worked really hard making the image will have a problem. @Stealth

What he is doing is perfectly legal and does not breach the fair-use policy. It would only be a problem if he were to try to make profit off it or claim that it was his own work. For example, the picture of the blue marlin in your avatar was not taken by you (right?) and hence is not your IP, yet you are free to use it as your avatar (as is the case with almost every other avatar on the forum).

If the owner still has a problem with it then he can freely choose to watermark his work while providing purchasable copies without the watermarks, in which case after having paid the fee for a watermark free image it would be used as described in the first para.

Last edited:
let me learn if pac can built the frame of aircraft why it cannot built new aircraft for pakistan.engine from Russia or USA, radar from russia or usa missiles bombs avionics air to air, air to ground all waipans of aircaft all the material of the aircraft then what is the problem?
totally agree with you.we should try turkey for advanced composite material.

Not tracking FJT development for a while, whats the numbers produced till now?@Windjammer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom