What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 6]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's time to build the Block III, sell them in bulk to ME countries, load them up with FT-1 guided munitions, and pound terrorists until there's no more hashish to go around.

I dont whether it's a real or Photoshop photo.

把握机遇 攻克难关 力保研制节点
成飞开展“枭龙”新型双座战斗教练机试制

ba48cff41c5747838543158c4bef8458_b_B_BASIC.JPG

Looks original to me:tup:

Looks original to me:tup:
I had some doubts. Iam by no means an expert but the nose of the aircraft has no dicscernable shadow which makes me doubt it. Also with the general graininess of the picture he numbers are a bit too clear. However having said that the numbers match up and we should have 25 aircrafts done and dusted by now which makes itt possible that 26-29 are in various stages of development.
A

Alan Warnes on Twitter :-

Plenty of JF-17 news for you Thunder followers. But it will appear in AFM and prob Arabian Aerospace's Dubai news.

I tweeted him but he wasn't delving anything. Wants us to buy AFM

JF-17 serial number 15- 212 very much flying.

12240054_1022927794437404_6013402247470086576_n.jpg

As oppose to popular belief, Masroor was assigned block 2. It appears Block-2 are still based at Kamra and assigned with Black panthers for pilot conversion/training and familiarization with new upgrades as well for T&E

Plenty of JF-17 news for you Thunder followers. But it will appear in AFM and prob Arabian Aerospace's Dubai news.

Why will the news of JF-17 appear in Arabian Aerospace Dubai News? Are they second customer of JF-17 getting 40 units?

They need Pakistan's assistance in their defence and may want to use some of the armament of JF-17 including Cruise Missile or Glide Bombs. Who knows!

As oppose to popular belief, Masroor was assigned block 2. It appears Block-2 are still based at Kamra and assigned with Black panthers for pilot conversion/training and familiarization with new upgrades as well for T&E

Masroor has block 2s, seen them upfront.

I read from a Chinese source (TV program) that the pilot in the back seat of JF-17B is also be the operator of a UAV. The pilot can remote control the UAV directly

Why will the news of JF-17 appear in Arabian Aerospace Dubai News? Are they second customer of JF-17 getting 40 units?

They need Pakistan's assistance in their defence and may want to use some of the armament of JF-17 including Cruise Missile or Glide Bombs. Who knows!

No---it is marketing----just for the sale of the aircraft being presented in a magazine,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom