What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 6]

Status
Not open for further replies.
and that UAV/s wold be launched from the Thunder as well....

I read from a Chinese source (TV program) that the pilot in the back seat of JF-17B is also be the operator of a UAV. The pilot can remote control the UAV directly

Does anyone know, What is the opinion of PAF pilots regarding JF-17 and it's capabilities?

I read from a Chinese source (TV program) that the pilot in the back seat of JF-17B is also be the operator of a UAV. The pilot can remote control the UAV directly

The same kind of capability will also be present for FC-31.

Has the race ended yet? o_O

The american aviation started much earlier than China and so as US manned fighter jet. Of cos, no doubt in terms of loyalty and supply chain. US is more establish with its allies. BUT....

China has estimated exported a hundred UCAV to Nigeria, Saudi, Iraq, Central Asian and Pakistan with more to come :yahoo:

Take a look at the names of the countries. KSA bought these, due to Pak Army familiar with them. You think Pakistan would buy these if they had Reaper or Global Hawk being offered to them? These Chinese UAV's are really used by Tier III countries, with the exception of KSA and Pak. KSA bought because Pak Army uses the Chinese equipment and the contingent deployed there, can use what they already like. Plus, this was a deal where Pakistan helped KSA shake hands with the Chinese militarily. A whole different ball game. Doesn't mean that the Chinese option was go great.

Hi,
can you please share some more information about it?

This should've been iterated in the FC-31 thread a few months back; the FC-31 is capable of controlling multiple autonomous UAVs to carry out complex and networked missions.

Masroor has block 2s, seen them upfront.

He is most probably referring to the picture,, it clearly shows Block II flying with the Black Panthers squadron.
12240054_1022927794437404_6013402247470086576_n.jpg

From what i understand, the first batch will be upgraded to Block-2 standard which will naturally make them compatible with SD-10.
guys sd 10 is compatible with blk 1 but it cannot be put on wingtips but in blk 2 it can be installed on wingtips plus payload capacity of blk 2 has increased from 4000 kg to 4500 kg which makes it equal to mig 29 upg and btw it has a better radar than mig 29 so only thing that lacks is aerodynamic performance even its rcs is less than mig 29

PS: i am comparing it to mig 29 bcz JF17 was designed as target to mig 29 and f16

guys sd 10 is compatible with blk 1 but it cannot be put on wingtips but in blk 2 it can be installed on wingtips plus payload capacity of blk 2 has increased from 4000 kg to 4500 kg which makes it equal to mig 29 upg and btw it has a better radar than mig 29 so only thing that lacks is aerodynamic performance even its rcs is less than mig 29

PS: i am comparing it to mig 29 bcz JF17 was designed as target to mig 29 and f16

hi,
can you give a link about wing tip strengthening ?
i apologize if its posted many times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom