What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 6]

Status
Not open for further replies.
They did buy Mushak, I won't be surprised if they do order Jf-17.
But one more thing to keep in mind is that somewhere in PAF headquarters, you might find a similar model of a J-10.
They all love to give out models, I have a Q400 model in my house.
how about a cs300?

I dont whether it's a real or Photoshop photo.

把握机遇 攻克难关 力保研制节点
成飞开展“枭龙”新型双座战斗教练机试制

ba48cff41c5747838543158c4bef8458_b_B_BASIC.JPG

Alan Warnes on Twitter :-

Plenty of JF-17 news for you Thunder followers. But it will appear in AFM and prob Arabian Aerospace's Dubai news.

November 9, to fly in the aircraft industry held a "'Fierce Dragon' / FC-1 two-seat combat trainer trial work mobilization," marking the "Fierce Dragon" two-seat combat trainer trial work began.

So it means J-20 design work is almost done; that the core tech team is now moving on to the two-seater JF17 project.

well the 29th block 2 was suppose to fly at the end of this year with Aerial refueling probe. So this maybe real image.

The JF-17 Block II production started February 2015 and PAC assembles nearly 10 a year. How can they have assembled 29 aircrafts this year ?

The JF-17 Block II production started February 2015 and PAC assembles nearly 10 a year. How can they have assembled 29 aircrafts this year ?
Didn't the production started in 2014? and its not at PAC. This specific plane is in Chengdu.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Production started in December 2013
Pakistan Begins Producing Block-II JF-17 Aircraft | The Diplomat - Pakistan Begins Producing Block-II JF-17 Aircraft | The Diplomat

Within 229 effectively completed and another 5-8 at various stages you will have 35 to 40 planes by end of December 2015, more or 18 planes per year

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom