What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 6]

Status
Not open for further replies.
block 3 and the twin seater both will make maiden flights next year.
the block 3 is expected to go into serial production by 2018.

And you know this how? Not that I disbelieve you

And you know this how? Not that I disbelieve you
Just from the published information like the recent interview by project director in which he stated about block 3 and twin seater. Also that JF-17B will be inducted in PAF.

any comment gentlemen ..... :whistle:

They did buy Mushak, I won't be surprised if they do order Jf-17.
But one more thing to keep in mind is that somewhere in PAF headquarters, you might find a similar model of a J-10.
They all love to give out models, I have a Q400 model in my house.

Just from the published information like the recent interview by project director in which he stated about block 3 and twin seater. Also that JF-17B will be inducted in PAF.

That's odd since I got different information, that the JF-17B will not be inducted in the PAF and is purely a Chinese venture. Do you know if the Block 3 will be flown/produced at Kamra or Chengdu, or both?

That's odd since I got different information, that the JF-17B will not be inducted in the PAF and is purely a Chinese venture. Do you know if the Block 3 will be flown/produced at Kamra or Chengdu, or both?
Well the PAF has been saying they don't want the twin seater and it will only be for other customers. but recently the news came out that PAD will induct JF-17B as well.
And block 3 will most probably be flown in Chengdu first.

Well the PAF has been saying they don't want the twin seater and it will only be for other customers. but recently the news came out that PAD will induct JF-17B as well.
And block 3 will most probably be flown in Chengdu first.

Blk III is a dual-seater.

Used...the JFT has no serious competition with F-16 block 52 or 60. The used F-16's like block 40+, would be the main competitor as the US has a lot of them and the countries will be looking into them. Expect these planes to be refurbished and sold around $ 14-20 million a piece, depending on what additional stuff the customers want.

I don't think F16 even block 15 will come in 14 to 20 million price tag

Trainer version not out yet ?

I know it will come only un announced as a surprise .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom