What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 5]

Status
Not open for further replies.
hypothetically speaking, if they set up a production line in south america, would Pakistan receive any revenues from it?

i was going to ask the same question....and would really like to know the answer to it

I was talking about Argentina only.

If Argentina can import things from France then they surely can use them but they are in oretty bad shape and there is not much difference remaining b/w KLJ improved version having 120-130km range with extended frequency and SD-10 is more cheaper but if they will wish PAC can integrate MICA as Pakistan is familiar with west weapons and PAC have source code and all necessary equips to integrate weapons……

i was going to ask the same question....and would really like to know the answer to it

The revenue would be distributed among pakistan and fhina at ratio of 50-50% as both are partner and its absolute rhat revenue would be generated……:yu:

32Iz9lC.jpg

dont know combat radius of jf-17 they used

4E7.jpg

Selling JF-17 to Argentina......BAD BAD very BAD idea.

The Argentines are in a feud with British, meaning Pakistan cannot jeopardize it's relations. Not to mention that if Pakistan goes for western systems for JF-17 in the future, they would simply refuse.

By Western systems i mean, only USA, Britain, Italy and France are capable of delivering avionics, USA is out obviously and France and Britain won't allow. Italians are not that superior anyway.
old times, not anymore, the falkan island issue has long been solved..argentina will however may jeopardize our relation with brazil, which again will not jeopardize it to any significant level
anyway its mostly considered a chinese plateform by foreigners anyway?

Officials from Argentine aerospace company Fabrica Argentina de Aviones (FAdeA) told IHS Jane's at the 2013 Paris Air Show they have had multiple discussions with Chinese officials over potential co-production of the Chengdu Aircraft Corporation (CAC) FC-1/JF-17 multirole combat aircraft.

Discussions are far from concluded, with FAdeA officials saying "technology transfer" issues remain a sticking point. Nonetheless, the discussions are the first formal effort that could lead to the co-production of a modern Chinese fighter in Latin America. FAdeA officials said the co-produced FC-1 could be called the 'Pulqui-III', recalling FAdeA's Pulqui-II, Latin America's first swept wing jet fighter, which was designed by Germany's Kurt Tank for the government of Juan Peron.

They could have gone for Su-27/30 models, may be money is the problem for them too.

Their AF is in a very bad shape, JFT will be a good addition.

money is a problem for any and every country, point is they dont require an expensive plateform to maintain and run..30-40 jf-17 are better for them than 10-20 su 30..

money is a problem for any and every country, point is they dont require an expensive plateform to maintain and run..30-40 jf-17 are better for them than 10-20 su 30..

The point is, whom they gonna fight? uk?

Do Brits sell weapons to india? We don't have to be moral models for the world. We take care of our economy let them take of their feuds.

Selling JF-17 to Argentina......BAD BAD very BAD idea.

The Argentines are in a feud with British, meaning Pakistan cannot jeopardize it's relations. Not to mention that if Pakistan goes for western systems for JF-17 in the future, they would simply refuse.

By Western systems i mean, only USA, Britain, Italy and France are capable of delivering avionics, USA is out obviously and France and Britain won't allow. Italians are not that superior anyway.

Actually, they are only half-wrong.

if some more money is put into it, it can be a much better platform, the platform most of us here day dream about, like having AESA radar, stealthier design, and painted with RAM, all about money

if some more money is put into it, it can be a much better platform, the platform most of us here day dream about, like having AESA radar, stealthier design, and painted with RAM, all about money

I agree on both points in bold, absolutely.

In 15-20 Million USD its giving too much even more than the expectation of PAF kindly try to understand wat jf needs to perform in paf

i was browsing their forums they seem not happy
the map is not for jft

Argentine air force views and forum warriors views will be different.
The fan boys want F-22, Eurofighter and Rafale.

Reality for them is that at best what they have is Mirage III/V and A-4. And also Western nations still wont give them the aircraft they want or needs thanks to falklands conflicts. Their budget wont extend much too.

The JF-17 is a very realistic option for them, it's cheap and effective, sanction free. Also it will easily be fit to replace their Mirages as PAF is to replace their Mirages with JF-17 too.

Actually, they are only half-wrong.

How so?

JF-17 is an entirely new aircraft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom