What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 5]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The missile on the inner pylon, does it look like a MAR-1 or LD-10? … … Being a 2-seater, is the model also advertising a SEAD/DEAD emphasis?

I would say C802 anti ship missiles:

JF-17%2BThunder%2BC-802A%2BAnti-Ship%2Bcruise%2Bmissile%2Bwith%2Brange%2Bof%2B180%2Bkilometers%2B255%2Bc803%2Byj83%2BPLAAF%2BNavy%2Battack%2Boperational%2Bmaritime%2Bfighter%2Bjet%2Bpakistan%2Bair%2Bforce%2Bchina%2B%2525283%252529.jpg

PAS2013-JF-17-two-seat.jpg

just change little bit

way more beautyfull than the block-1 thunder majoredly because of the shape of its nose-cone and the dorsal spine it incorporates ... :victory:

by the way : is this the final design of P.a.f.'s Jf-17 Lightening Thunder bloCk-2 Fighter ... ? :undecided:
:pakistan:

Without the WS 13 this baby is not going to take into air with a radar.

well i am concerned about engine , because rd-93 is not gona serve the cause , we need more powerful and fuel efficient engine for our jet , regards

i am not demanding supercruse or TVC ............ but all i want is , to have more powerful and fuel efficient engine to support powerful radars and to provide with better thrust to weight ratio ........

I won't really bet on extra Hard Points and Increased wing span

Reasons:

1. Increased wing span will create more lift but will also increase Drag and Lift induced drag. (you will need more juice out that engine)

2. Increased lift will create much higher stresses on the Bulkhead ( than the originally considered stresses). You will have to either beef up the Bulkheads or redesign them altogether. ( in both cases you will increase the weight of the Aircraft, shortly more juice of that same engine).

I think it's best if PAF sticks to current configuration and improve the avionics suite of the aircraft.

I am not intrested in increasing any wing span etc
that comment was just 4 the better appearence not 4 performance…
hardpoints & wingspan will surely increase with intwrnal fuel capacity & size but after inducing 100kn+ engine with full use of composites etc……:coffee:

I am not intrested in increasing any wing span etc
that comment was just 4 the better appearence not 4 performance…
hardpoints & wingspan will surely increase with intwrnal fuel capacity & size but after inducing 100kn+ engine with full use of composites etc……:coffee:

That problem will be solve next year probably

Paris Air Show
JF-17B
rdn_51be580ab1f43.jpg

rdn_51be5809bcb46.jpg

rdn_51be580a17a9c.jpg

rdn_51be580936323.jpg

one seat at right and two seats at left
rdn_51be580711d77.jpg

I am sure that these Block-II models with dual seat and single seat will be better than these models and will incorporate:
Composites
CFT like Block-52s
Retractable In Flight refueling Probe like Grippen
WS-13 100KN with 3D TVC
Better Avionics with AESA and FLIR with IRST pod under air intakes.

I am sure that these Block-II models with dual seat and single seat will be better than these models and will incorporate:
Composites
CFT like Block-52s
WS-13 100KN with 3D TVC
brother u are asking for too much , be moderate in your expectations

Composites
CFT like Block-52s
WS-13 100KN with 3D TVC

Nahin nigaah me manzil toh justjoo hi sahi,

Nahin wisaal mayassar toh aarzoo hi sahi,

:sleep:

Composites
CFT like Block-52s
WS-13 100KN with 3D TVC

Ap hi apni aa'daou par zara gour karain na

Hum agar arz karain gai to shikayat ho gi

Avionics yes. Undisclosed I don't think so.

Support CFT. Big NO. how are CFTs supported in F-16 C then?

I think in dual seat the rear seat takes up the avionics compartment so you have to shift them somewhere else and the only viable option seems to be making of an dorsal spine. I may be wrong.

Are you kidding me ? The Dorsal Spine on F-16D are for holding various undesclosed avionics of the Aircraft and to support the CFT's. Do know what JFT holds at that area and what not ? Plus we all know both Aircrafts are different in category.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom