What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 5]

Status
Not open for further replies.
You and I both are speculating in the absence for hard data. Neither of us know how much of an effort and cost is involved in any such development but it definitely is or was on table.

My point wasn't the effort or the cost, that's a given. But in this case, the cost would be a fraction of the cost compared to if the US or Russia or the Europeans did this kind of venture. In this case, limited Stealth from China would be much, much cheaper, specifically if you just want to toy with a few planes for a future Stealth plane and have some in house capability. But $$$$ matter more in this case so that's a true reality

Sir Jee plaster ho gaya hai deewaroon pe ya abhi kuch waqt aur hai. Hum koochi liyay hoey tayyar hain Chunna lagane ko.
Hope you enjoyed it.
Araz

sirjee rome was not built in one day....

Will it going to be sold to any other country????

not in the near term until it is powered by a chinese engine.

It seems like the first flight for block 2 has been pushed back to December this year.
jf-17-thunder.gif

JF-17 Thunder aircraft, Pakistan and China began preparing for Block II | International News Bureau

It seems like the first flight for block 2 has been pushed back to December this year.

How can you say that? If you are saying this based upon the Urdu article, then I must point out that it says nothing about time frame of induction.

I would not put much faith in this Urdu article. It says nothing that we do not already know. It does make an assertion about 2-seater JF-17 to be produced in Block II. But we can not be sure. A confirmation would be something that comes directly from PAF.

This picture shows low speed high aoa pass during airshow. Airbrakes fulle deployed so extra power can added without speeding up. And in case something happens they just remove airbrakes and one has directly more power to correct.

Reactions: HRK
Will the Block-III be coming with composites and dual seat?

bhai jan block 2 tu ane dou... qasm toote khuda khuda qar k... lets see first what we have in the much anticipated block 2... Moreover it has been mentioned many a times that block 3 and specs are on the drawing board/designing phase.

what is that little extrusion over the right DSI?

Anybody have any update on JF-17 Block 2?? Please share :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom