What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 5]

Status
Not open for further replies.
EJ-2000 expensive engine but saudis can afford it but would B.A.E allow it to be tested in PAC/Pakistan I doubt, the fear of Chinese Engineers getting close to it they won't allow it.

Not if WE do it in KSA.

Regarding JF-17's sale to KSA ........

kid-w-middle-finger.jpg

Those guys broke my heart !!! :cray:

I thought KSA chapter was closed :undecided: It would be great to see complete news from that article.

KSA, or any other export market, is going to be highly unlikely for the JF-17. Peashooters do not sell well at gun shows.

these Arabs are just use us as a tissue paper
always prefer western costly equipments

KSA, or any other export market, is going to be highly unlikely for the JF-17. Peashooters do not sell well at gun shows.

Why VCheng, why? May i ask why you do this?

these Arabs are just use us as a tissue paper
always prefer western costly equipments

Where funds are not the issue, the natural tendency would be to buy the best wherever possible. Making a case for the great value the JF-17 provides would be tough in such an environment, and that is why scoring a sale to a rich Middle Eastern country would be highly unlikely. Of course, sale to any country, Middle Eastern or not, will depend on either Russian approval for its engines to be re-exported, or an indigenous Chinese engine, assuming that production capacity is available or can be created.

Dear if we equip thunder with double barrel shotguns at all its seven points and market it as ultimate houbara bustard hunt machine package for Arabs along with of 2 years of free hunt. I bet people like you wouldn't agree with its sales potential or capabilities of the aircraft in that configuration/role either :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Mrc
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom