What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
no no no no listen to me this time its clear image we can see 8 thunders here man please use your imagination . its not fake man its true original pure image from kamra :lol:

Asli ha yaar...bus dua kero kuch aur maal bhi mil jaey:D:

you serious??

Naiii sair jee...

see, the far side wheels, there is no aircraft on them
:lol:

even my imagination is not helping Imran Sahib
:P

you serious??

Naiii sair jee...

see, the far side wheels, there is no aircraft on them
:lol:

even my imagination is not helping Imran Sahib
:P

The picture is real --if you go to to Pafwallpapers site you will see a pic taken from the other side of this 8 JF-17 line up.

people use to say that JF-17 nose was quite large..so why is the space an issue for AESA?

or does in the end , the issue comes of the cost for the solution?

Tempest and I made some comparisions, based on his graphic calculations and at least according to this, the nose is indeed quiet big. I would be surprised if size really would be an issue, for an AESA in JF 17.

janes-600-x-331.jpg

Gripen operational cost lowest of all western fighters: Jane
DoC.gif

On the basis of a 2005 US Air Force study of its F-16 fleet, IHS Jane’s thinks the CPFH is composed of approximately:

– 10-15% Consumable Supplies (small parts, wiring, basic electrical components)
– 20-25% Sortie Aviation Fuel
– 60-70% Depot Level Repair and Systems Maintenance
Janes4-550-x-291.jpg

Janes3-600-x-338.jpg

your comments -- based on what the airchief said 1/3 of 45000 euros would give jft's op cost -- which might be comparable to or even above grippen

Last edited by a moderator:
Tempest and I made some comparisions, based on his graphic calculations and at least according to this, the nose is indeed quiet big. I would be surprised if size really would be an issue, for an AESA in JF 17.
thats what i am thinking..what i deudected from people discussions is tat space,engine thrust isnt the issue..issue remains cost and technicalities that again circle around inform of cost for R&D needed for integration,development,coing system etc etc

Some quotations from that article.

"China is having almost no impact on world markets, except in a marginal way," he adds. "Their niche, if you could call it that, is countries that can't afford anything better. The JF-17 is an obsolete and cheap aircraft, ideal for the Pakistan market, which values numbers over actual combat effectiveness. It doesn't seem to be going anywhere else, and only marginal country markets have been mentioned as prospects - other than Egypt."

More

"In a worst-case scenario, [customers] must worry not only about maintaining good relations with China, but also with Russia. This substantially reduces China's independent leverage in the lucrative and strategically potent area of military aircraft sales, which competitors are loath to cede to China," says Erickson.

Firstly JF-17 is the need of PAF at this time, export orders are the secondary concern. Its about time that the strike package offered by JF-17 at an affordable price tag will grab serious contracts. In just 2 years of operational service, this aircraft is threatening the future of massive companies like Lockheed Martin, Mig, Saab etc. Give JF-17 five more years and world will know its true potential.:azn:

Some quotations from that article.

"China is having almost no impact on world markets, except in a marginal way," he adds. "Their niche, if you could call it that, is countries that can't afford anything better. The JF-17 is an obsolete and cheap aircraft, ideal for the Pakistan market, which values numbers over actual combat effectiveness. It doesn't seem to be going anywhere else, and only marginal country markets have been mentioned as prospects - other than Egypt."

More

"In a worst-case scenario, [customers] must worry not only about maintaining good relations with China, but also with Russia. This substantially reduces China's independent leverage in the lucrative and strategically potent area of military aircraft sales, which competitors are loath to cede to China," says Erickson.

Firstly JF-17 is the need of PAF at this time, export orders are the secondary concern. Its about time that the strike package offered by JF-17 at an affordable price tag will grab serious contracts. In just 2 years of operational service, this aircraft is threatening the future of massive companies like Lockheed Martin, Mig, Saab etc. Give JF-17 five more years and world will know its true potential.:azn:

Jf17 is an obsolete u didnt read that ... Isn't this insult ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom