What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
why PAF always go for secrecy of what it has...
third squadron ready but not declared,
no test of RA'AD on board thunder,
no testing and firing news about SD10A/Bs...!

when will the HMS be available to our new birds?
thanks...

i have yet to see jft loaded e mar1 as i reckon the pics posted above are actually of brazilian airforce

i was going to say it but then just leave it all of pictures from BAF not paf :D
sir the first two pic of the missile and the last one with the aircraft is not from PAF fr sure but the third one that i have marked as MAR1 of JFT seem to be real.
your thought on this?
also it is the one that is widely available in many other defense forums as a pic from JFT

if you both are sure that this is also not on our thunder, i better edit the post as this is spreading wrong info but i just request you to check and be sure as i posted this after checking at my end.

regards!

Ok ! Do a stealth combat aircraft also need SEAD missiles?:what:

why PAF always go for secrecy of what it has...
third squadron ready but not declared,
no test of RA'AD on board thunder,
no testing and firing news about SD10A/Bs...!

when will the HMS be available to our new birds?
thanks...

PAF is going for secrecy to give their enemy a unexpecting surprise, which they can't imagine in their wildest dreams. It will leave them wonder what happened out there, and next moment their aircraft is falling to the ground.

And MAR 1 was delivered in January, a PAF IL-78 went to take those. We have pictures of the IL-78 picking up MAR 1 and Spada-2000 batteries. Weapon integration is over, the last weapon to be integrated was SD-10B.

sir the first two pic of the missile and the last one with the aircraft is not from PAF fr sure but the third one that i have marked as MAR1 of JFT seem to be real.

Aviation Photo: Mectron MAR-1(Anti-Radiation Missile), EF-5EM | Patrick's Aviation
Mectron MAR-1(Anti-Radiation Missile), EF-5EM
12816_9277.jpg

your thought on this?
also it is the one that is widely available in many other defense forums as a pic from JFT

if you both are sure that this is also not on our thunder, i better edit the post as this is spreading wrong info but i just request you to check and be sure as i posted this after checking at my end.

regards!

i am so sorry sir all of them not from PAF we seen these images first time few years back and these are in my memory . if it was new member i reply to him but when i see you post it i just leave it .:D don't worry sir its already delivered and we will see it soon clear hd image :tup:

original image

12816_9277.jpg

they guy who chop image should remove ledder too as we never use thunders with these hanged ledders

Pakistan+air+force++JF-17+Thunder+fighter+jets++MAR1+Anti-Radiation+air-to-surface+missiles.jpg

but we use these standing ledders
JF-17-2664.jpg

jf-17_1_QSV_PakWheels(com).jpg

^^^ PAF has Storm Shadow SCALP?

:fie:

WTH happen to you ? you lost your memory ?

its written refale up you can see french 3 color rounds on jet and MICA also loaded :taz: its from a magazine :D

WTH happen to you ? you lost your memory ?

its written refale up you can see french 3 color rounds on jet and MICA also loaded :taz: its from a magazine :D

Bhai saab....umer kaa taqazaa hai..
My hi tech neurons are on holidays,i am having difficulty in understanding anything technical these days.. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom