What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well truth is for now we will see improvements of IRST and Diamond nose is also confirmed and klj7v2 till good aesa comes. than they will replace the all platforms with AESA

Well truth is for now we will see improvements of IRST and Diamond nose is also confirmed and klj7v2 till good aesa comes. than they will replace the all platforms with AESA

J-10b will first see AESA---
Thunder later......if ever..

I think funds are problem right now.

Just 50 planes have been constructed so far. indicating that induction of 3rd squadron is no where near. 38 are in service, 1 lost and 11 for 3rd squadron. right? but problem is with just 11 new planes a squadron wouldn't be raised. Now I am more anxious and more desperate for some inside info about what actually is going on in PAC. It doesn't look good right now from the info we have here on forum.

Just 50 planes have been constructed so far. indicating that induction of 3rd squadron is no where near. 38 are in service, 1 lost and 11 for 3rd squadron. right? but problem is with just 11 new planes a squadron wouldn't be raised. Now I am more anxious and more desperate for some inside info about what actually is going on in PAC. It doesn't look good right now from the info we have here on forum.

It is plausible that PAF has paused Jf-17 induction and waiting for fc 20'
And there are problems with mass production of the improved version of ws-10 engine.
At the time jf-17 rolled out there was only one engine available,and it wasnt perfect for jf-17.
Probably PAF waiting new engine then continue with building more jf 17'

Sir first squarden inducted with 14 fighter initially on 18 feb 2010..suppose was that the number would be raised to 16 later on

2nd squarden on 11 april 2011..and the total strength that time was 32-33 fighters.

in dubai airshow the numbers were shown as 38.
its been 8 months since dubai airshow and the left aircrafts were 12..

so these might be inducted who knows

bt ONLY the official ceremony is remaining.

or you can say unofficial they are already inducted.

Load shedding affecting JF-17 production line.....

FC-1 PT-6 with JH-7As of PLANAF rumored to be at Shanhaiguan. Te rumors are that FC-1 was there for AntiShip Testing
7432392068_6d1a211f25_b.jpg

PAF is now behaving like PN. Slow and sluggish progress.

good one!!!!!

Sir first squarden inducted with 14 fighter initially on 18 feb 2010..suppose was that the number would be raised to 16 later on

2nd squarden on 11 april 2011..and the total strength that time was 32-33 fighters.

all 49 a/c are available - not enough pilots converted to JFT.

I think instead of Block III, we will make Medium Weight Air superiority Stealth fighter from 2015 as price between 35-55 Million Dollar.:coffee:

I guess no one else wants to take a swing at this.

The Load Shedding dept. falls under our newly appointed PM. His promises have fallen short at every deadline he's made in the past. God help us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom