What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Folks,

inclusion of AESA will make jf-17 a high end asset in current PAF inventory since none of our fighters are equipped with AESA. There is a possibility that blk 2 may house AESA but will never be disclosed to media or public. A mess has been created around blk 2 radar and EW systems.

Damn, I didn't know where to post this. I just worked on it. I feel like I need to make it better at the back. Opinions...

JF-17t-shirt.jpg

Damn, I didn't know where to post this. I just worked on it. I feel like I need to make it better at the back. Opinions...

JF-17t-shirt.jpg
Great work. How about adding the sqadron patch --- I think that 'BLACK SPIDERS - THUNDER RIDERS' is an awsome slogan. Where can I buy one of these T shirts?

Ha ha ha...
Dude, they aren't for sale just yet. This is just 20mins of Photoshop. Everything on this shirt can be printed on a Dhs. 30/- t-shirt from Giodarno. The Printing may cost Dhs. 50-60/-.

There is a prob, any picture such as the JF-17 (itself) would be printed on a different kind of paper & once pasted can only be washed by hand. The rest of the designs (Panther, Black Panthers text, JFT/We're Ready, Flag on sleeve & Roundel) can be exported on illustrator. For those you need not worry about washing or ironing on them. But, a pic is what ruins everything.

JF-17t-shirt.jpg

Just a suggestion.

Front side = Front view of the Thunder parallel to horizon, a bolt of lightening from the top right shoulder to top of tail fin with woeds "Thunder" written under the jet.

Back side = Back view of Thunder parallel to ground with high angle of attack as shooting for the sky after attack with glowing nozzle and flame & smoke rising from the ruins on the bottom of the shirt

Roundel on the right sleeve instead of neck.

Left is great by itself keep the back plain with Squadron slogan between shoulders. and do add colors.

U know, any min now, one of the Senior Mods or Mods are gonna come & have our posts deleted for not sticking to the topic.

Oh well. There are a couple of issues:

a) The back view of the Thunder isn't available online. I need one & is exactly reverse of the front. Can't have different angles.

b) I'm not quite following what you're asking me to design. However, once i've exported my wife to KHI (next week) , i'll have the time to work on it to your specifications.

sorry my brothers if im going to make a stupidity..but could anyone tell me please why the engine nozzles are bluish?

jf-17_thunder_horizontal_stabilizers_1.jpg

cI9ZF.jpg

again sorry,no offence please...!

thanks...

More to do with metallurgy than aviation.
Same reason why sainless steel cooking utensils shows bluish black tint when exposed to heat.
A combination of fume deposit and changes in metal's crystal structure?

There are issues with an AESA right now, which include but are not limited to cooling, space and sophistication.

Aesa demands Power. Already there are issues with RD-93 i.e Under power, that's why extra hardpoint and IRST and retractable IFR plans were shelved as they put more strain on RD-93.... Is PAF willing to compromise on the maneuverability of JF-17 by adding Aesa in it?

kanwa news reported there are no immediate plans of replacing the Klj-7 which has a range of "130km" for a fighter size target.

probably with just slight tweaks we can achieve 140-150km range..which is more than enough

and kanwa quoted a high range PAF official

Yes the quoted 105 for 5m^2 is still doubtful cause PAF said KLJ7 is as capable as rc400 which has 150km , 130 is for klj7 , V2 might go up in effective range.

Folks,

inclusion of AESA will make jf-17 a high end asset in current PAF inventory since none of our fighters are equipped with AESA. There is a possibility that blk 2 may house AESA but will never be disclosed to media or public. A mess has been created around blk 2 radar and EW systems.

Pakistani Military market strategy is always a mess.

our obsession with aesa is unbeleivable......
PESA aint that bad either.

Obsession started with IRST, retractable IFR, Diamond Nose, and AESA. First three were discarded but somehow AESA is still persistin

Pakistani Military market strategy is always a mess.

Obsession started with IRST, retractable IFR, Diamond Nose, and AESA. First three were discarded but somehow AESA is still persistin

Some chinese writer on another website was saying that china is focussing on j10 for improvements than jf 17 .

Some chinese writer on another website was saying that china is focussing on j10 for improvements than jf 17 .

All the improvements done on JF-17 is requested by PAF. That's a fact. Just like Pakistani made ZDK-03 came out than Chinese navy showed it's interest. Likewise, If Pakistani specific changes impresses chinese than we will see JF-17 in their inventory.

IRST should be must..

as china said we can pplug and play AESa into JFT without much redesigning..

so the later squarden of JFT II might have AESA if funds allow so..

AESa on JFT would turn it into F-16 block 52 in many terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom