What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
jf17raadbf7.jpg

ra'ad under jf-17 artistic image

buddy, there is no klj-10 with PAF at the moment, less chances there will be any, AESA is the next in line.

buddy, there is no klj-10 with PAF at the moment, less chances there will be any, AESA is the next in line.

You might be true my friend after all. But as you see, there is atleast one web link saying it is there :)

We agree to disagree on many things in our lives ... so let's also put it there as well and stay friends.

Superb Video about JF-17's Avionics!:

Last edited by a moderator:
Whatever you guys want to believe I don't care , some fool just said that klj-7 is used in jf17 but I am not freaking talking about it all I am saying is, jf17 can shoot 4 BVR targets with active radar homing missile's.
FYI klj-7 and klj-10 has max 2 differences the modules and range. the end !!
I just dont understand why u guys neglect the main thing about its BVR capability that what I aim to tell you but no!!
everywhere online it's written that jf17 uses two BVR missiles at a time.

Is Rd93, WS13 is compatible with AESA radar for BlockIII? HOW many single engine fighter have AESA radar or planning with AESA radar?

jf-17.com & cnair.top81.cn are unofficial fanboy websites. This is the official website updated around July 2011 long after production for Block 1 started - Pakistan Aeronautical Complex & Pakistan Aeronautical Complex . When JF-17 Block 1 can only carry 2 MRAAMs/BVRs then it seems foolish to have guidance for 4 missiles. Even MiG-21 Bison can carry 4 MRAAMs/BVRs. Clearly JF-17 has to mature more.

jf-17.com & cnair.top81.cn are unofficial fanboy websites. This is the official website updated around July 2011 long after production for Block 1 started - Pakistan Aeronautical Complex & Pakistan Aeronautical Complex . When JF-17 Block 1 can only carry 2 MRAAMs/BVRs then it seems foolish to have guidance for 4 missiles. Even MiG-21 Bison can carry 4 MRAAMs/BVRs. Clearly JF-17 has to mature more.

fc1weaponsconfigyf0.jpg

Just came across this image...its also posted in the info pool, look at the number of MRAAM's here....

Dual racks for SD-10
PL-12+Dual+racks+testing+on+J-10A+B+SD-10+BVR+AAM+4+FC20+%25281%2529.jpg

181143ssxmueuesmqmn0kh.jpg

11bovnc.jpg

SD-10A-PL-12A-AAM-APA-1S.jpg

Hope u get the point.... :)

The first configuration pic is from 2008. The next are pics from models/CGIs. All this may be the future way forward for JF-17 to develop, but currently it is not the case.

The first configuration pic is from 2008. The next are pics from models/CGIs. All this may be the future way forward for JF-17 to develop, but currently it is not the case.

..and this future isn't far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom