What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
1011150741f131485b7cb1d1c3.jpg

10111507425e96574303da99d7.jpg

Video:pakistan:

That's what I'm talking about --- Excellent, super pics, thanks for posting these --- now towards a air dominance variant.:cheers: -- longer range, greater power, superior avionics, slower landing speed - it could mean a twin engine design?

I wana see JFT move vertically up.. 90 Degrees straight up!! Post some pic of that maneuver is possible!

Last edited:
I don't know whether I'm reading too much into pictures I have seen of PAF personnel with the JFT - They just seem to have a really different, really familiar, a more at ease with the ship -- I'm not sure I'm articulating this correctly, but they just seem to have a close relationship with the ship

I don't know whether I'm reading too much into pictures I have seen of PAF personnel with the JFT - They just seem to have a really different, really familiar, a more at ease with the ship -- I'm not sure I'm articulating this correctly, but they just seem to have a close relationship with the ship

Well Sir, this baby is ours too and was born in their hands and they are raising it, so they must be close to it and love to be around it.

:)

its their baby man - they have built / assembled it from scratch - they must be 'Proud" of their great achievement!!!:pakistan::china::cheers:

nothing new - typical anti-chinese propoganda by a american magazine - the engines will be delivered - 100 already for the PAF and 50 of a 2nd batch/order delivered - russia cant afford not to sell the engines - it dosnt make commercial sense!

.....and typically our cross-border friends will pick on any 'negativity' regarding the JFT! - sour-grapes perhaps viz-a-vie the 'famed LCA'

Russia plans to sell China a total of 500 engines Xiaolong (Figure)
Posted on November 16th, 2010

Xiaolong fighters the Pakistani Air Force site in Zhuhai Airshow. Photo: An Jing (rights reserved)

Global Times went to Zhuhai Airshow World Wide Web site correspondent Tangen Hao Report: Eighth China International Aviation and Aerospace Exhibition (Airshow China) officially kicked off at 16, Xiaolong fighters currently in the RD-93 engines Chelsea in Moscow on the production side Stanishev machinery factory come to the exhibition, the reporter responsible for the plant an exclusive interview.

Stanishev machinery factory in Moscow Chelsea foreign economic cooperation and Korolyov Cossa, director of marketing, told reporters on the World Wide Web, has been sold to China 100 RD-93 engines, prepared to sell 100 , at present, is to discuss the matter with the Chinese side. Cossa Korolyov also mentioned that the plant’s overall plan is to sell China a total of 500 RD-93.

foreign media when a reporter mentioned the so-called “Chinese copy of Russian military aviation technology,” saying, Xhosa Korolyov clear that this is not related to engine problems.

Xhosa Korolyov reporters also reveal the global network, working with the Chinese side to discuss the transfer of RD-93 engine maintenance technical matters.

. OtherContent_01 p {line-height: 23px; margin: 0px;}

2942-1.jpg

link;¶í¼Æ»®×ܹ²ÏòÖйú³öÊÛ500̨èÉÁúÓ÷¢¶¯»ú(ͼ)_ÐÂÀ˾üÊÂ_ÐÂÀËÍø

Russia plans to sell China a total of 500 engines Xiaolong (Figure) | 2jJj.CoM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom