What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If 42 planes have been completed, this means 32 planes in last 2 years 3 months..
http://www.defence.pk/forums/jf-17-...ultirole-fighter-thread-3-a-5.html#post468736

how will that translate to 100 in next 4 years?? specially since the focus will also come on J 10s
When we are talking about three squadrons being near complete that means we have reached 50. The second run will be from mid 2012 to 2015 and the production run would likely to conclude around 2017. Thats quite understandable given the whole upgrade program and weapons integration programs are running in parallel. My money says J-10s would be coming off the shelf from CAC and PAC should not burden itself with when it already has it hands full and is in the steeper part of its learning curve.

If 42 planes have been completed, this means 32 planes in last 2 years 3 months..
http://www.defence.pk/forums/jf-17-...ultirole-fighter-thread-3-a-5.html#post468736

how will that translate to 100 in next 4 years?? specially since the focus will also come on J 10s

Please update your knowledge.....first SQD was up in March 2010. By today Almost 35 [2 SQD's] JF17 are operational and the thrid one is going to be operational by one more month that would make 35 + 15 [SQD 3] = ~ 50 (from Inital 8 Order then order of 42) in last 23 months. Now calculate how much JAFT's would PAF get after 4 years ????

Look at the following operational number 34th [2nd SQD] JFT aircraft in duabi airshow. This clearly shows that we had almost 35 AC by Nov 2011

JF-17+Thunder+Pakistan+Air+Force+PAF+fighter+jet+air+show+C-802A+Anti-ship+Missile+SD-10A+BVRAAM+PL-5E+II+WVRAAM+and+500+kg+LS-6+Satellite+Inertially+Guided+Bomb+LT-3+Laser+LT-2LS-500J+aishow+display.jpg

in dubai airshow aviation week confirmed that pak had 38 JFT active in service.and the remaining 4 are to be built
total 42 by PAC and 8 were received from china in 2007 and 2008.

Please update your knowledge.....first SQD was up in March 2010. By today Almost 35 [2 SQD's] JF17 are operational and the thrid one is going to be operational by one more month that would make 35 + 15 [SQD 3] = ~ 50 (from Inital 8 Order then order of 42) in last 23 months. Now calculate how much JAFT's would PAF get after 4 years ????

Look at the following operational number 34th [2nd SQD] JFT aircraft in duabi airshow. This clearly shows that we had almost 35 AC by Nov 2011

JF-17+Thunder+Pakistan+Air+Force+PAF+fighter+jet+air+show+C-802A+Anti-ship+Missile+SD-10A+BVRAAM+PL-5E+II+WVRAAM+and+500+kg+LS-6+Satellite+Inertially+Guided+Bomb+LT-3+Laser+LT-2LS-500J+aishow+display.jpg

35? Wrong. The number is in 40s. The third squadron is nearly ready at Kamra. But if you talk about official numbers, it's 38.

How many JF-17s per squadron?

Also, will they be making an extra one for the loss that occurred recently?

with 150 JFTs how PAF will be able to replace the whole fleet of mirages n F-7s which is around 300.around 40 out of these 150 JFTs have already replaced A-5s so it means only 100-110 will be there to replace 300 mirages +F 7s.it shows whether it is confirmed that we are getting 18 more F-16s taking to total to around 100 F-16s or we will induct more J 10Bs then originally planned 2 squdrons.
I guess we will be having JF1oB's more than two squadrons ......Insha-Allah......:)

by sep 2009, Pakistan already had 10 JF 17s (check the link in my post). Today even if you have 50, it means 45 planes, it means last 28 months have added 35 planes @ of 15 planes per year. Without any significant increase in capacity, this translates to about 60 planes in next 4 years (end of 2015)

nope this means 42 planes in previous 2 years and 1 month(November 23 was the first roll out 2009) or nearly 20 per year

so next 4 years we will end up making 80 at CURRENT RATE. as production will increase obviously its not difficult to get to 100
in next 4 years

P.S
i dont know why indians are week in mathematics when it comes to jf-17

by sep 2009, Pakistan already had 10 JF 17s (check the link in my post). Today even if you have 50, it means 45 planes, it means last 28 months have added 35 planes @ of 15 planes per year. Without any significant increase in capacity, this translates to about 60 planes in next 4 years (end of 2015)

well if you genralise this ackward formula (to compare the prebatch production rate to main production rate) then it would take a 1000 years for f-35 to be inducted and probably a 100 yeras for LCA order.

last 2 years and 2 months 42 aircrafts were produced this translates into 20 per year

oh good some passed one math..
on a side note production capacity will increase from 15 to 20 something. we will have around 150 planes by 2014 dont u worry dear!

nope this means 42 planes in previous 2 years and 1 month(November 23 was the first roll out 2009) or nearly 20 per year

so next 4 years we will end up making 80 at CURRENT RATE. as production will increase obviously its not difficult to get to 100
in next 4 years

P.S
i dont know why indians are week in mathematics when it comes to jf-17

Pakistan is likely to operate THREE more JF-17 factories once the export orders start comming.

Hey are enhancing their technical capabilities through R&D so we not increasing their numbers like that much...:smokin:

Friend, KAMRA is churning out 2 planes a month for more than a year now because assembly lines and some other structural and avionics developments are being manufactured in house at a rapid pace. And the aircraft count as of now is more than 40. 16-18 aircraft per SQDN and third SQDN is likely to be raised between February-March. The facility being built at Nawabshah is much bigger than anything we ever had before and this included the current "Thunder City". As things are going, i expect we may even manufacture a good chunk of export orders on our own.

Friend, KAMRA is churning out 2 planes a month for more than a year now because assembly lines and some other structural and avionics developments are being manufactured in house at a rapid pace. And the aircraft count as of now is more than 40. 16-18 aircraft per SQDN and third SQDN is likely to be raised between February-March. The facility being built at Nawabshah is much bigger than anything we ever had before and this included the current "Thunder City". As things are going, i expect we may even manufacture a good chunk of export orders on our own.

Why 16-18 aircraft?

I mean...16 or 18?

Also, will the lost Thunder be made up for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom