What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
From pshamim :
JF-17 progress. Block-2 of Jf-17 will be in production as of Mid 2015 until late 2015. Block-3 will be in production in 2016.
Pakistan and China have been very coy about any significant details leaking out. I also feel that some misinformation may also be comin out from time to time.

The new reports indicate Block-2 having Link-16, Use of A Darter, aerial refuelling, and other avionics as mentioned from time to time. One confusing report is that Block-2 will continue with the KLJ-7 and Block 3 will introduce the AESA Radar. AESA in JF-17 and J-10B are said to be the same model.

But we never know. Pakistan and China have pleasantly surprised us time and again.:what: :undecided: :oops:

202559prop9fmpgoowrtg9.jpg

201711tex9xj5mjpzxqxjp.jpg

213026k0ngb9npx4knbqvn.jpg

today ,JFT PT 06 continue testing flight with J20

thx to 向老大哥致敬

Off-Topic
It says F7-PG on the tail, but from its wing, it is clearly not the PG's double delta configuration. Whats going on ???

Regards,
Sapper

good question?

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

From pshamim :
JF-17 progress. Block-2 of Jf-17 will be in production as of Mid 2015 until late 2015. Block-3 will be in production in 2016.
Pakistan and China have been very coy about any significant details leaking out. I also feel that some misinformation may also be comin out from time to time.

The new reports indicate Block-2 having Link-16, Use of A Darter, aerial refuelling, and other avionics as mentioned from time to time. One confusing report is that Block-2 will continue with the KLJ-7 and Block 3 will introduce the AESA Radar. AESA in JF-17 and J-10B are said to be the same model.

But we never know. Pakistan and China have pleasantly surprised us time and again.:what: :undecided: :oops:

keep the adversary thinking whats he up against!

That is C-803

---------- Post added at 10:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 AM ----------

Just wondering why J-10B is suddenly out of the pictures?

sirjee i'm of the view that it will re-appear once the JFT has 'matured' meaning B1 is delivered, B2 is finalised and FRP starts and B3 specs are finalised - all this will take PAF into 2015-16. and oh yeah, the integration with ZDK03 and IL-78Midas. thats a lot of hard work ahead of us, not to mention the F-16A/B-MLU program which will take another 36-42 months to complete.

Get some real Pictures ..... that are never seen before.

2028931.jpg

Multicolour after burning chamber of RD-93 of Thunder 11-130 Dubai Airshow 2011.

much clear and large image so far, see the solid written BLACK PANTHER.
2026959.jpg

before Antibody strikes may I suggest open a thread for PG or link me an existing oner ? ref test bed and all that and I move those posts there?
I like the discussion but they are off topic imo

From pshamim :

block-2 in 2015 and block-3 in 2016 ..... doesn't make any sense. there must be some mistake, i believe.

Any chance the JF17 thunder and J20 would link up in flight and from a Mega Fighter like in Japanese cartoons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom