What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cropped or not, it is still a delta wing design with a conventional tailplane, just like its ancestors.

that makes a huge difference ! by your logic F-16 is also delta wing? compare jf-17 and f-16!!! true delta wing is mirage, rafael etc.

Of course, it is an evolution, so it does represent advancement. I agree with you here.

I am also very happy to hear that Pakistan will make 58% of the final Block 1 aircraft by June 2012.

So you mean to say, you are wrong to have compared the Mig-21 delta design with JF-17 delta design ?? As they both have delta design but totally different from each other.

that makes a huge difference ! by your logic F-16 is also delta wing? compare jf-17 and f-16!!! true delta wing is mirage, rafael etc.

The F-16 is also a cropped delta wing, but the blending of the wing and the fuselage makes a lot of difference. The JF-17 has no blending, but does use the vortex control strakes.

---------- Post added at 08:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 AM ----------

So you mean to say, you are wrong to have compared the Mig-21 delta design with JF-17 delta design ?? As they both have delta design but totally different from each other.

No, I meant to thank you for proving my point!

VCheng, still waiting for counter argument regarding post # 384 of mines.

VCheng, still waiting for counter argument regarding post # 384 of mines.

LOL!

I am NOT arguing with you or anybody. :)

The JF-17 does represent a great leap forward for the PAF and Pakistan in general. I think we both agree on that.

No, I meant to thank you for proving my point!

It seems you are riding high on the train of being delusional.

Your point has not been proven, you said the wing design is similar to Mig-21, which isn't.

Being from Delta design doesn't proves your point that JF-17 has wing design similarity with Mig-21 delta wing. Mig-21 has pure delta wing design, while JF-17 is another variant of the delta wing design, which does not make your statement correct, it makes your statement terrible wrong.

And also, do remember, we have no place on this forum, for people who troll and give vague and incorrect statements.

So, as said before come up with facts and figures which we are providing with pictorial representation of different wing designs, or else taking you as troll would be no problem for us and we have no place for trolls.

No sir, I am no troll. Just to prove that, I will shut myself up for now. :)

LOL!

I am NOT arguing with you or anybody. :)

The JF-17 does represent a great leap forward for the PAF and Pakistan in general. I think we both agree on that.

That doesn't change anything, as agreeing on one point, does not makes your other crap statements correct, either defend them or quit.

And it was your statement, "Would you like to discuss the article?"

So, i discussed your article and pointed out the rubbish in it, if you can't counter the points discussed in your copy pasted article, then why did you asked for discussing it. We are not here for wasting each others time, wanna have serious discussion, most welcome, if not, then log off and go to your that old forum and discuss crap over there, we don't discuss crap on this forum.

So you gave invitation for discussing your crap article, not wanna discuss it simply means, you have no idea what you talked about in your article, which at best was a copy paste article by the way.

Being rude does not achieve anything. I will just ignore your comments for now, and just lurk, if tha's okay with you.

No sir, I am no troll. Just to prove that, I will shut myself up for now. :)

Well to the contrary, trolls do that. Shut up, since they have nothing else to do, as they can't discuss with facts and figures.

Well to the contrary, trolls do that. Shut up, since they have nothing else to do, as they can't discuss with facts and figures.

Sir, with all due respect, I will NOT, repeat NOT, argue with you. If my posts were offensive to you or anybody here, I apologize.

I hope that will calm you down.

Being rude does not achieve anything. I will just ignore your comments for now, and just lurk, if tha's okay with you.

Well to you it may sound rude, but this is how we run this forum and we discuss things seriously.

You invited members to discuss your article, didn't you ?? Do look back at your posts and you will find it on the last page.

Since you invited discussion, then it becomes your duty to counter argument the points raised about your article, that is how things go on.

But since you have nothing to counter your copy pasted article, you are free to lurk around.

But next time, no not give any invitation for discussion, if you are not serious to talk about it.

Sir, with all due respect, I will NOT, repeat NOT, argue with you. If my posts were offensive to you or anybody here, I apologize.

I hope that will calm you down.

Its not anything about offensive, but your article had wrong information not based on facts and the frustrating thing is that even after having invited discussion on it, you are now running away.

We on this forum, argue and make things correct if its wrong, your article had some wrong info as well as misleading facts, which we have pointed out as per your request and now you are running away.

Ironic.

I just wanted to change the tone of this thread, since I do not want to be blamed for ruining the atmosphere here.

Considering that the JF-17 and the JAS-39 Gripen are quite close in their specifications, I found it interesting that the IAF recently concluded its own evaluations of the Gripen NG from May 17 to May 26 at Adampur, Jamnagar and Leh airbases.

India may get up to 126 of these aircraft, where they would form the JF-17's adversaries. In addition to this conventional role, HAL and Embraer are working on a carrier borne version as well.

The NG version has the new ES-05 AESA radar and a more powerful GE F414 engine, alongwith with more internal fuel capacity.

Also, does anybody have any news of how the test launch of the SD10A scheduled for September actually went?

The JF-17 will also likely have to face the MiG-29K. A prototype was delivered to the Severodvinsk shipyard for compatibility trials aboard the INS carrier Vikramaditya, which is currently being retrofitted there.

India got this carrier for FREE, but the retrofit ended up costing $2.35 billion, three times the original estimate! The delivery date is estimated to be December 2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom