What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
27_72972_3253b74ff5587bc.jpg
It's good to see local production of this bird gearing up.

Guys , including monitor , plz stop posting old pics -- they have been posted multiple times already

if you notice the ''---------- Post added at 04:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 AM ----------'' i actually posted pics of the particiating countries' flags on different anatolian eagles exercises over the years , however i remoed them after i thought the info might not be accurate enough

regarding monitor's posts , plz check the jft and j10 threads in the past 2 weeks and you will know what i mean -- i havent pointed him out on one post , ive observed more than 6 such posts

he has been thanked on these posts , so for some people they might be fresh, so we let it be

if you notice the ''---------- Post added at 04:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 AM ----------'' i actually posted pics of the particiating countries' flags on different anatolian eagles exercises over the years , however i remoed them after i thought the info might not be accurate enough

regarding monitor's posts , plz check the jft and j10 threads in the past 2 weeks and you will know what i mean -- i havent pointed him out on one post , ive observed more than 6 such posts

yeah you are right man, you will notice such users every years.
don't worry the will get mature soon. Let the MODS handle them
:lazy:

RD-93 engine sound reminds me of the Airwolf's growling sound.

RD-93 engine sound reminds me of the Airwolf's growling sound.

The RD-93's engine sound at the time of landing is the sound to hear. Once you hear it, you will want to keep it hearing all the time.

Awesome sound.

The RD-93's engine sound at the time of landing is the sound to hear. Once you hear it, you will want to keep it hearing all the time.

Awesome sound.

quite similar to F-104 medium and low speed flying sound.
isn't it ?

new sensors on the tail but the engine look like the rd93.i thought the one in testing in China is using ws13

Hi, when you mention new sensors on the tail, are you talking about the small yellow bump on the tail? If so, what do you suspect that is? A new ECM sensor/antenna?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom