What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately the F-9 park air show has been cancelled due to security reasons. The show was scheduled on 22nd May....what a bad decision for aviation enthusiasts.....In Oct 2007, Red Arrows show was scheduled at F9 park....two weeks before the date, it was got cancelled.

what the helllll.............i had tickets for 16 may to islamabad on PIA from muscat!!!!....WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........the aircraft are going to be in the air not on the ground!!!!.....OMG....i am distraught!!!!!!!.....if it is because of the OBL op...i say damn the US!!!

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

Unfortunately the F-9 park air show has been cancelled due to security reasons. The show was scheduled on 22nd May....what a bad decision for aviation enthusiasts.....In Oct 2007, Red Arrows show was scheduled at F9 park....two weeks before the date, it was got cancelled.

are you sure...i mean 300% sure???

what the helllll.............i had tickets for 16 may to islamabad on PIA from muscat!!!!....WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........the aircraft are going to be in the air not on the ground!!!!.....OMG....i am distraught!!!!!!!.....if it is because of the OBL op...i say damn the US!!!

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

are you sure...i mean 300% sure???

yes, unfortunately its confirmed...i went to Kamra,couple of days back too, Thunders were training for Turkey Airshow, F9 park is out of the list.

yes, unfortunately its confirmed...i went to Kamra,couple of days back too, Thunders were training for Turkey Airshow, F9 park is out of the list.

there are more important things/issues to tackle then wasting resources on air-shows and parades!

there are more important things/issues to tackle then wasting resources on air-shows and parades!

but sir how many air shows an parades and air shows have we seen sine 2008 in Pakistan.. ?? and how many resources we have waste ? i simply cant calculate...:\

sorry if posted earlier

113668_261098127_J-20%2014.5.11%20-%2007%20part.jpg

i understand that due to less space , we cant have a weapons bay in jft , however why not a semi-recessed AAM carriage like in Tornado, Typhoon and F15
bellyant_after.jpg

superhornet.jpg
proprietary.jpg

i understand that due to less space , we cant have a weapons bay in jft , however why not a semi-recessed AAM carriage like in Tornado, Typhoon and F15
bellyant_after.jpg

Perhaps a better option is to have a weapons POD ala the SH.

Approximately 30, tho I cannot say that with complete certainty. However, that's the number I've read in some news report.

Recessed adds RCS (when clean configuration) but reduces drag and RCS when armed. I think it also means for less free launching positions cause you cannot pull so many g's and launch. And the missile has to be strengthened to withstand pushing it into the airstream. But do not gorget one needs a lof of room to have the pylonsystem fitted into the internals of the jet. Recessed means that the system is inside the plane and not gone.

Approximately 30, tho I cannot say that with complete certainty. However, that's the number I've read in some news report.

I remember reading that there were 22 last Feb when the 1st sqd was formed (14 prod + 6 protos).. Pak wouldnt have added only 8 in last 14 months..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom