What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do they??:
F-16_bk52_pilot.jpg

5639192349_1a01d94772_b.jpg
:enjoy:

I'm skeptical of western avionics, until they are manufactured 100% in Pakistan.

We all know the series of mysterious deaths of Turkish aeronautical engineers of F-16.

Last year one Pakistan aeronautical engineer of Jf-17 was also killed mysteriously.

Thats why it is highly recommended to NOT to disclose names and pics of any human resources involved in critical projects of national security.

I'm skeptical of western avionics, until they are manufactured 100% in Pakistan.

We all know the series of mysterious deaths of Turkish aeronautical engineers of F-16.

Last year one Pakistan aeronautical engineer of Jf-17 was also killed mysteriously.
Care to elaborate?? Why have they been killed? And by whom? It's not like the F-16 is the F-22 or B-2 it's and old plane so what could be so sensitive about it?? Very odd.

Care to elaborate?? Why have they been killed? And by whom? It's not like the F-16 is the F-22 or B-2 it's and old plane so what could be so sensitive about it?? Very odd.

Don't ever waste a chance to degrade it lol .do you?

Do they??:
F-16_bk52_pilot.jpg

JFT will be equipped with HMDs soon but so far they are not. BLK 52 have come with HMDs already its just that we have not yet seen any. Much like the CFT case.

Really?? Links? Sources? Because all my research shows no mention of HMDs for PAK Blk52s but CFT HAVE been pictured.

Just received these images from a contact.

RedFlag2.jpg

RedFlag6.jpg

here is your proof Mr.

why are we posting F-16 pics in a JFT thread duh!?

Since people have no idea how the F16 HMS looks like... Here..

viperpilotjhmcs4bj.jpg

It shows that the pictures posted are the normal helmets. Nothing more.

Just had a re-confirmation that China has almost finished testing the strike variant of FC-1 that they were testing since 2009. It is likely to be equipped with an IRST and a strengthened undercarriage and airframe. They also tested it with WS-13 in later stages and had no issues with engine.

So this is a different design? or is it avionics and structural adjustments?

So this is a different design? or is it avionics and structural adjustments?

Structural and avionic modifications as per ground attack mission requirements. Also explains the flexible airframe of the aircraft.

Just had a re-confirmation that China has almost finished testing the strike variant of FC-1 that they were testing since 2009. It is likely to be equipped with an IRST and a strengthened undercarriage and airframe. They also tested it with WS-13 in later stages and had no issues with engine.

strike version- dual seat version -stealthy version

a lot of things going on with this plane

nabil sahib,

Would these modification increase the payload and hard points of the plane too? How would strengthening the undercarriage help?

On a side note, I really appreciate your posts and look forward to them every day....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom