What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another picture of JF-17
f54a8cd5025cceb6391a32ad47fb437b.jpg

I second That.

Gentlemen,

Please respect the decorum of the forum---. These pictures can be posted in the members club but not here in ther millitary section. Thanks.

The second one should be removed, but the first is simply marvlous:tup:

rightly said Sir MastanKhan,,
let us get back to bigger and better things!

regards!

Guys october is fading off but still no news about first thunder roll out by PAC.:lazy:

Guys october is fading off but still no news about first thunder roll out by PAC.:lazy:

Sit tight bro... You are also witnessing how internal situation is regarding law and order and operations in FATA.

I think focus of PAF has shifted a bit towards FATA operation and Thunder production has slipped a bit in priority list. I might be wrong but there are obvious reasons for us to understand regarding delay in rolling out first Pakistani assembled Thunder.

Gentlemen,

Please respect the decorum of the forum---. These pictures can be posted in the members club but not here in ther millitary section. Thanks.

Agreed, they should be moved from here.

sit back and watch!!
with lot of mess being created by the terrorists such minor delays are bound to happen. i dont think that the activities of PAF planes in the operation will directly slow down the production lines in kamra but yes the overall enviorment do effect..
Inshallah we will have them by the end of this year and as far as i remember that is what was promised by the airforce...

regards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom