What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^
Awesome picture!!!! Where did you get it?

spent two or three days on internet,u will surly find a dozen new:blink:
better use translating plugin for ur web explorer,if ur entering any Chinese website.
Chinese websites are full of new stuff like this.

spent two or three days on internet,u will surly find a dozen new:blink:
better use translating plugin for ur web explorer,if ur entering any Chinese website.
Chinese websites are full of new stuff like this.

It is the first high resolution picture of "PAKISTANI" Jf-17 I have seen. There aren't many lying around.

i dont think it was 'pressure' from indian

had more to do with finances......or lack-of-endowment of thereof

yes people will keep saying it was india it was finances and what not and life will pass us by same as it had with mirage-2000 to F-7 switchover...time to decide..after US now france has done the same i remember some of the guys were saying french are unlike americans..now feel the heat. only americans/french/chinese give full package..now that france has shown its mockery we're left with China.
Learn the lesson forGod sakes first with mirages we had no much cash now with JF-17 so which way are we heading..we can't even convince sellers?

Last edited:
There was no Indian or Yank pressure involved in this development as French do not care about anything when it comes to business deals of such caliber. Just two things that were bothering them from the start. The technology components that were asked were too advanced and were operational on Rafale fighter so that would have made the Thunder, a cheap alternative to Rafale which has already seen a sale drought even after a decade of its arrival in service. Second concern was the cash as currently, our economy is in not such a good shape and we were already facing difficulty to fund our own Thunder induction. French are still willing to supply but they want hard cash and not installments and payment plans that we asked for. Things are not over as of now and deal is NOT canceled, rather postponed.

On the other hand, Thunder is proving to be a very capable fighter and performance parameters analyzed after each sortie, are continuously exceeding expectations. This is a fact and not a moral booster as some might think. Avionics, radar and EW are already too advanced even when compared with our ROSE mirages which were the most advanced fighters before Thunder's induction. Falcons stand little chance in terms of avionics, radar and EW when compared to Thunder. Its on board jammer is robust and coupled with dual colored MAWS, it blinds anything we have in our fighter fleet. I can say that IF French deal does not go through, the only losers will be them and not us. Avionics are on the test bench for the second batch as I mentioned few days ago and China wants to secure the whole deal again like they did before. Even Italians have increased their efforts to secure the next batch deal as they see a better chance to grab a portion for them selves.

Those who think Italians will not sell either, the GRIFO 16/ 2000 radar was offered to both PAF and PLAAF as a contender for F-16 and J-10 radar back in 2005-06.

This yahraj guy needs to get banned for life on this forum, or we will see every thread turning into a troll and creating fights.

Would you care to qualify your statement.What makes you think that which you have written?
Araz

I wish you all the best perhaps if you took a flight on it this yr, we might not need to ban you, given the way it is going down the drain like your Mig 21s. By the way you may have to wait a lot longer than thaty for your precious LCA.Perhaps we are better off banning you:chilli::taz::bounce:;):lol:
Araz

Dont worry guys. PAF has plenty of options and contingency plans are in place which are by no means any less robust than the french option.
Araz

I always wondered that why they call that buttugly LCA 4.5 generation............

......Because it took 4.5 human generations to make that plane fly from the drawing board to a point where it is now :cheesy::P

...that plane will already be obselete by the time it enters the service ( if it ever did BTW) ...good for you :lol:

Random images courtesy Adnan 2k on pakdef forum

110zkvo.jpg

rjkxhv.jpg

20zo9bd.jpg

Thanks for your advice nationalist,

I will fly in LCA from 2011, and ya i agree with you in one thing that it's going to Superduper!!

:

I feel sorry for you. Make sure that you make advanced arrangements for karya karam. Be confident that we will post the news in a thread of your choice in loving memory for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom