What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.
SAMs are being taken care now finally.
large number of spada-2000 have been ordered, so the medium long range SAM requirement have been taken care of, now PAF/PA are evaluating long range SAMs.

- FT-2000
- S-300/400?
- SL "surface launched" AIM-120
- SL SD-10
- SL MICA

for FT2000 and HQ9 and Spada2000 the lates news i have learnt was back in 2003 and 2005 and no news of there induction yet, as you say the news was alos about the order placement, so i think that it is not been disclosed or what??

and yes SD10 and ssurface launched AIM120 are new for me, cn you please tell whic samz are in active duty status???

as per my information they are
Cortel
HQ2
and Anza 2, 3

now this sounds intresting and maybe maybe true, i wish the americans are stupid enough to sign the deal thinking that ,,oh yes, these BVRz will be used against AlQaeda,

the main target audience will be US congress. The USAF has already been pretty much successfully in faking staged exercise dogfights and convincing that USAF needs more F-22 and that F-15s are very very venerable to enemy.

Combat radius: 340 NM (295 mi, 550 km) on a hi-lo-hi mission with six 1,000 lb (450 kg) bombs
Ferry range: 2,280 NM (2,620 mi, 4,220 km) with drop tanks

maybe sir xman and muradk or some else can comment. but during combat with more use of after burner the fuel depletes very quickly and you have to get rid of fuel tanks if you get chased by a bogi or SAM.

the main target audience will be US congress. The USAF has already been pretty much successfully in faking staged exercise dogfights and convincing that USAF needs more F-22 and that F-15s are very very venerable to enemy.
ha ha ha lolzz,,thats really nice! Good.

“Pakistan and China have established a joint marketing organisation to promote international sales of their JF-17 ‘Thunder’ fighter aircraft, the head of the main Pakistani arms export agency has told Jane’s. Major General Muhammad Farooq, director general of Pakistan’s Defence Export Promotion Organisation (DEPO), described the JF-17 in early April as an ideal “choice for countries which are mindful of their finances.”

Stuck in Sichuan: Pakistani JF-17 Program Grounded? No.

do have a look, it will help dealing with rumors!!

what the hell,,,

wikipedia used to display the generation of JF17 to be a 4.5 or 4 generation plane but now it had been updated in 3rd generation cafts!! any news on it, though wikipedia is not totally relayable but whats going on???

what the hell,,,

wikipedia used to display the generation of JF17 to be a 4.5 or 4 generation plane but now it had been updated in 3rd generation cafts!! any news on it, though wikipedia is not totally relayable but whats going on???

these loser ego satisfying fake mentality indians are at their best!
Chinese refer their combat plans as 1 generation less then usually what it is called. for example. F-22 4th generation in china but in fact universally its called as 5th generation.
these :crazy: indians still think JF-17 is still the first prototype without DSI, and minor structural upgrades and worst of all pretend to think rd-93 will power all 250 JF-17s and all of thunders will be of same variants! :rofl:
here is what i wrote earlier.
its just so sad to see BK delusional product fanboys run their mouth without any knowledgeable opinion. i bet your brain does not even function without WIKIPEDIA which itself is a joke. LCA a 4.5 generation fighter? :woot:
-the "cranked" delta which all indians brag about as their "indigenous" invention of 22nd century in fact were used in 1960s designs..
-the first 40-80 wont have AESA radar
-the first 40 will hardly pull 20-22 AOA and the ASR has been reduced from 9 to 8Gs and first 40 will pull less then 8 Gs.
-according to IAF rtd air marshal " first 40 LCA will be incapable for full combat".
first 20 LCA MK1 will be inducted by 2012 FOC in 2013, next 20 batch in 2016. thus only 40 "combat incapable" LCA by 2016. MK2 tranche order in 2020, and by 2025 will their be a MK3 tranche AESA and foreigner Kavir engine be available. by that time all 250 JF-17 will be in service while little air craft aka viggen will be just used for parades and taking pictures along with HF-24.

only by 2025 will LCA be anywhere close to a freakin 4.5 generation fighter. i dont blame DRDO for flase classification, its a huge problem with indian ego.

:pakistan:

Chinese refer their combat plans as 1 generation less then usually what it is called. for example. F-22 4th generation in china but in fact universally its called as 5th generation.
these :crazy: indians still think JF-17 is still the first prototype without DSI, and minor structural upgrades and worst of all pretend to think rd-93 will power all 250 JF-17s and all of thunders will be of same variants! :rofl:
here is what i wrote earlier.

Not sure about the Indian part, but your right about the Chinese generation classification. I remember reading before that the Chinese classify their jets based on the order of production.

While the West makes a 2nd generation fighter, the Chinese begins their first fighter production based on 2nd generation standards, due to this first jet, they classify it as a 1st generation fighter.

only by 2025 will LCA be anywhere close to a freakin 4.5 generation fighter. i dont blame DRDO for flase classification, its a huge problem with indian ego.

:pakistan:

I just checked, the LCA is now a 4th generation fighter.

Not sure about the Indian part, but your right about the Chinese generation classification. I remember reading before that the Chinese classify their jets based on the order of production.

yes it is possible as While the West makes a 2nd generation fighter, the Chinese begins their first fighter production based on 2nd generation standards, due to this first jet, they classify it as a 1st generation fighter
but my question was whats wrong in wikipedia,
i found a change in generation of JF17 made at every possible reference claming it to be 3rd generation whereas just two days back half of the pages were showing it in 4 and other in 4.5

any other authenic site from where we can check about it, i want to confirm whats going on that is there some official claim or as 23march said
these indians still think JF-17 is still the first prototype without DSI, and minor structural upgrades and worst of all pretend to think rd-93 will power all 250 JF-17s and all of thunders will be of same variants!
and this seems to be right!!

Not sure about the Indian part,

i was refering to their "internet soldier" skills. wikipedia is pretty much hacked from them. in simple words, those information are very biased toward pakistan and "block" the page to prevent us from correcting them. for example
Battle of Longewala was never fought in ground.
and they claim 120 indian soldiers defeated 3,000 pak army with tanks support. and lol.. they even made bollywood film out of it..
^ this is not related to the topic so i will make my new thread on "INDIANS FAKE BATTLES".

23march do you have any info on a SL SD10 as I can't find any.

but my question was whats wrong in wikipedia,
i found a change in generation of JF17 made at every possible reference claming it to be 3rd generation whereas just two days back half of the pages were showing it in 4 and other in 4.5

any other authenic site from where we can check about it, i want to confirm whats going on that is there some official claim or as 23march said and this seems to be right!!

There is nothing wrong with wikipedia. Registered users could change the information on it. It does not mean it is an Indians doing, it could be anyone.

There is nothing wrong with wikipedia. Registered users could change the information on it. It does not mean it is an Indians doing, it could be anyone.

ahahh.. so you have finally exposed your indian background:cheesy:

well thats pretty much the case with wikipedia. each opposition sides tries to alter, edit, or provide flase information aganist each other. you see less of this from pakistanis because they are simply not enough to outnumber these internet junki nerds.
as for battle of longewala.. lol.. no one but indians would do that. i dont see why a french, german, austrialn would wanna do such thing? lol

well thats pretty much the case with wikipedia. each opposition sides tries to alter, edit, or provide flase information aganist each other. you see less of this from pakistanis because they are simply not enough to outnumber these internet junki nerds.
as for battle of longewala.. lol.. no one but indians would do that. i dont see why a french, german, austrialn would wanna do such thi
i asked for any authentic site then!!

this is not related to the topic so i will make my new thread on "INDIANS FAKE BATTLES
make it now and if you want some realy HOT STUFF get it from

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...p-defend-its-borders-against-u-s-attacks.html

guys i just went through this forum and i bet there is no thread more entertaining (NOTE:i didnt said informative)then this one, please have a look!!i will wait for your feedback!!!

ahahh.. so you have finally exposed your indian background:cheesy:

Which part of my post indicate that I have an Indian background?. I am giving you a neutral view that the changes could be done by anyone. As I have said, it could be anyone unless you can prove to me it is an Indians doing.

Let's not jump to conclusions here, let's be logical here.

as for battle of longewala.. lol.. no one but indians would do that. i dont see why a french, german, austrialn would wanna do such thing? lol

You have your right to assume it is an Indians doing, but don't use this assumption as a fact.

Before, the Tejas was classified as a 4.5 generation fighter, now it is a 4th generation. Can we assume it is a Pakistani's doing?.

sir JK sir here is some news about SL SD10

Like the AIM-120 AMRAAM, PL-12 SD10 is also used as SAM, and tests have already successfully completed as the possible replacement of LY-60, but such system has not entered service because China has already been developing the vertical launched version. The vertical launching system is developed by the Luoyang Optronic Technological Development Center in Henan, and the system is called CCL, short for Concentric Cylindrical Launcher, which is similar to American Mk 48 VLS in appearance, but due to the very limited information publicized, it is difficult to tell if the Chinese VLS is a "cold launch" system or a "hot launch" system like that of American Mk 48 VLS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom