What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.
just wondering if the jf-17 will be linked with saab or the chinese AWACS

just wondering if the jf-17 will be linked with saab or the chinese AWACS

Chinese Fighters will be linked with Chinese AWACs and ex Ukrainian Air Tankers.

Western Fighters like F16 will be linked to Saab and possibly a western air tanker though there is no news as to what aircraft will be used for this.

Chinese Fighters will be linked with Chinese AWACs and ex Ukrainian Air Tankers.

Western Fighters like F16 will be linked to Saab and possibly a western air tanker though there is no news as to what aircraft will be used for this.

KC-135 refurbished and upgraded?
PAF personals are already training in KC-135.

Looks like a beauty but i still think the f-16 is better looking!!!!!

KC-135 refurbished and upgraded?
PAF personals are already training in KC-135.

Can you confirm this with a source I am relying on information from the interview with ACM Tanvir Mahmood in which this was an option being considered.

Can you confirm this with a source I am relying on information from the interview with ACM Tanvir Mahmood in which this was an option being considered.

check out x_man photo section he has got plenty more..
plus their was another picture of PAF F-16 refueling with KC-135
i am pretty sure if US agrees to deliver F-16s then i see no point of not releasing KC-135 tanker.
Picture9.jpg

check out x_man photo section he has got plenty more..
plus their was another picture of PAF F-16 refueling with KC-135
i am pretty sure if US agrees to deliver F-16s then i see no point of not releasing KC-135 tanker.
Picture9.jpg

showing one picture with PAF pilots dosnt mean that PAF will get the KC-135s. familarisation sorties happen all the time.

that would be great,, IF POSSIBLE...

infact i have learnt about pakistn buying four US airforce surplus KC135 and they are now to be deleivered,,but

sadly the source of this news is ever unrelayable,,,,,wikipedia!!!

can anyone plz confirm it from some sound source,,,

but what i think is that tanker is not the need of the hour for PAF,,

these systems are useful in vast gloabal theaters,, in our case we have airfeilds all around our boder plus we do not have deep penetration strike missions for our aircafts,,

what do you say??

AFM - November issue is stating that the JF-17 Test & Evaluation Unit (TEU) is currently concentrating on evaluating the JF-17s weapons in the ATG (air-to-ground) role. as the ACM interview in October issue indicated, the JF-17s will replace both No. 16 and 26 squadron A-5s by end of 2010. (40 a/c).

AFM - November issue is stating that the JF-17 Test & Evaluation Unit (TEU) is currently concentrating on evaluating the JF-17s weapons in the ATG (air-to-ground) role. as the ACM interview in October issue indicated, the JF-17s will replace both No. 16 and 26 squadron A-5s by end of 2010. (40 a/c).

possible ATG list for 1st 50 batch.
-LGB
-Rockets
-dumb bombs
-CM
-H-2/H-4

showing one picture with PAF pilots dosnt mean that PAF will get the KC-135s. familarisation sorties happen all the time.

no their is not only one but whole bunch of them:D
though their would be no point if F-16s are never released, but i personally dont see that happening.:cheesy:

someone sayed that the first il-78 was arriving in october any news???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom