What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.
i thought this was a JF-17 thread!!!

i thought this was a JF-17 thread!!!

sorry sir but here is my last post regarding the f-16 issue
2007? 2009? lol what are you talking about?
pakistan started F-16 negotiation from 2005 then in 2006-7 US allowed F-16 sales then came the potential sale which i just listed above. then around 2007 US agreed to upgrade PAF F-16s in 2008 and it has been started. US has also diverted some of WOT funds for this program. According to ACM the new F-16 block are on track which will be delivered in 2011-12, though the political intervention is another problem for F-16s.
sir i may be wrong in some other specs but the timings i stated are very true

if you remember the planes were to be deleivered in in 2007 or something,,

they were being developed when oct 08 quake hit pakistan and the deal was delayed,,

now just about a month back the US congress stated that the deleivery cannnot take place before 2010 as they think that pakistan will use these planes against indians and not terrorists,,

now obama is alos stating that military aid and transactions to pakistan will be stopped and instead development aid will be giving,,

so its on us now that do we want to wait till 2010 and face another delay or we want to go for other options,,,

okeys friends so back to the topic,,

so what is the news,,

by the way what about its production line,, how many planes are being produced at PAC at present, i mean what is the capacity of the production line??

Another earthquake means another delay in the series production of the J-17s. Earthquakes can be triggered by underground nuclear detonations and Pakistan should investigate this as Pakistan's so-called allies in Afghanistan can easily do it. Though the chances are very slim but the possibility is there since Pakistan's western ally is out to stall the series production of the JF-17s by hook or by crook.

Another earthquake means another delay in the series production of the J-17s. Earthquakes can be triggered by underground nuclear detonations and Pakistan should investigate this as Pakistan's so-called allies in Afghanistan can easily do it. Though the chances are very slim but the possibility is there since Pakistan's western ally is out to stall the series production of the JF-17s by hook or by crook.

come this sounds quite unrealistic,,,

and JF17z production will not be effected by this and funds are already allocated and planes are in production line

can anyone inform about the number of planes in production line

At least something is being done right and I thank Almighty for that. I believe Pakistan will be needing at least two squadrons of Jf-17s before that obama decides to invade Pakistan and destroy or capture its nuclear arsenal. I believe the decision has already been taken it's now just a question of convenient time for implementing their plans.

^^^u guys are full of conspiracy theories - do u have any concrete proof of all this!

At least something is being done right and I thank Almighty for that. I believe Pakistan will be needing at least two squadrons of Jf-17s before that obama decides to invade Pakistan and destroy or capture its nuclear arsenal. I believe the decision has already been taken it's now just a question of convenient time for implementing their plans.

so with 2 sqdns of JF-17s pakistan will be safe from the nefarious designs of obama! - get real my friend!

so with 2 sqdns of JF-17s pakistan will be safe from the nefarious designs of obama! - get real my friend!

Something is better than nothing I suppose, do notice the phrase "at least" in my post I'm pretty sure you know what that means. BTW when the friendy fires will begin on Pakistan's nuclear assets I'm sure you won't be anywhere near this forum to admit your previous position. Instead of complaining about the so-called conspiracy theory you would be screaming at the top of your voice that you knew this was coming.

JF-17 is definitely not the best jet-fighter in the world but to me it certainly is the most beautiful jet-fighter. Can anyone tell why it seems so ?

JF-17 is definitely not the best jet-fighter in the world but to me it certainly is the most beautiful jet-fighter. Can anyone tell why it seems so ?

Certainly it stands in league of some of the best fighters in the world if not the best like you said, however that is true for the first 50 batch. After that as plan upgrades go on, it will become one of the best fighter jet of the world.

If you find something beautiful, why do you need reasons for your choice. Maybe what you eye see in it, others probally wont even notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom