What's new

JF-17 Thunder - Information Pool

Not exactly. Pakistanis that go to Chengdu may not always be working on a Pakistani project. They work closely with their Chinese peers and mentors who sometimes take them along if they like their work ethic and calibre.
Oh okay . Thank you sir .
So pakistan can benefit from their experience. Right?

Oh okay . Thank you sir .
So pakistan can benefit from their experience. Right?
I send you to work in a restaurant abroad to help them make kabab parathas that you want. You learn their ways and show them your own of making atta, preparing meat, making good dough, frying and so on so you are able to combine knowledge and experience to make the type of kabab parathas you want. While you are there, the restaurant owner suggests you also help out in making noodles and bread as your knowledge in baking and meal preparation would be useful there and you will also get an idea of some new dishes.
So, do you benefit or not?

I send you to work in a restaurant abroad to help them make kabab parathas that you want. You learn their ways and show them your own of making atta, preparing meat, making good dough, frying and so on so you are able to combine knowledge and experience to make the type of kabab parathas you want. While you are there, the restaurant owner suggests you also help out in making noodles and bread as your knowledge in baking and meal preparation would be useful there and you will also get an idea of some new dishes.
So, do you benefit or not?

Classic :lol::lol::lol::rofl::rofl:

yccIn3A.jpg
y712Kox.jpg
hFyZNmw.jpg

Maybe some sort of stealthy weapon store pod .. Just like the F18 concept ??

Last edited:
This is only a well known fan-made model; nothing more !

Really no need to overhype this things over and over again guys.
30mty8k.jpg

It is plausible to think such external stealthy containers are possible for JF-17. Above is the concept from Rafael and if they can do that, why not JF-17s.

It is plausible to think such external stealthy containers are possible for JF-17. Above is the concept from Rafael and if they can do that, why not JF-17s.

By the way, this is a container under a Rafale, and not by the Israeli weapons developer Rafael ! ... and as far as I know also a pure fan art.

Anyway, it is surely not impossible, but it is a difference if a model of such a stealthy container is shown by Boeing - as done on the Super-Hornet proposal - or by a modeller !

Deino

By the way, this is a container under a Rafale, and not by the Israeli weapons developer Rafael ! ... and as far as I know also a pure fan art.

Anyway, it is surely not impossible, but it is a difference if a model of such a stealthy container is shown by Boeing - as done on the Super-Hornet proposal - or by a modeller !

Deino
With all these stealth ideas; they all forget cost effectiveness

Block 2 2p01-2p16 delivered in 2015
So 2p17-32 were made in 2016 for no 14 Sqn

2p33-48 or may be all 2p50 will be delivered to 18 Sqn in 2017 which will end block 2

Again my guess but we see already 2p33 build so ...

30mty8k.jpg

Even if we can do it won't it effect it's load caring capability?
Container weight and than weapons weight
I think we need engine with more power for JF 17 if we r gonna do something like that

Back
Top Bottom