What's new

JF-17 Thunder Draws First Blood

Yaar ji ,Westerns channel said day 1 , SU30 shutdown from day one . People kept on deny or challenge .

He's retired. And the video is wrong, the crash site shown is where the Mi-17 fell.

The video may or may not show a Su-30MKI getting chased. I took a brief screenshot of it, you decide for yourselves:

image-10-png.png

It has quite a large rear, indicating it's twin engine. And the wings are slightly curved, just like a Flanker's as well as pretty low down on the aircraft, again, just like a Flanker.

Other details like the side-canards not being visible can be explained by the video being low quality.

He shouldn’t have tweeted that given the video of the burning pilot is from the helicopter crash. It only puts a question mark on the person’s credibility.

That Daniyal guy regarding Lockheed suing also lost face. No reason to makeup stuff. We won, stop putting question marks on our story by posting obviously incorrect info.

He's retired. And the video is wrong, the crash site shown is where the Mi-17 fell.

The video may or may not show a Su-30MKI getting chased. I took a brief screenshot of it, you decide for yourselves:

View attachment 544026

It has quite a large rear, indicating it's twin engine. And the wings are slightly curved, just like a Flanker's as well as pretty low down on the aircraft, again, just like a Flanker.

Other details like the side-canards not being visible can be explained by the video being low quality.
Look at the wings it clearly a JF-17 @Taimur Khurram :disagree:

View attachment 544026

But, in this helicopter there were six Indian army commandos also killed. there bodies nowhere to found. Basically videos are mixed up. Helicopter shot in the air and caught fire.

The last clip is of Mi-17 crash. The burning dead body might also be from Mi-17.

Also I think both aircrafts are JF-17.

View attachment 544026

Lols In Kashmir MI-17 shot down by Indian jets by mistake is a different area while this accident help them to cover up of shooting down SU-30.

I know there are a lot people think the first aircraft in that video is a twin engine aircraft, hence, it must be a su30. However, it probably due to blur camera shots that makes identifying difficult, but, one give away on the first aircraft is the LERX, leading edge extension. Which probably indicates that it's a pair of JF-17 scramble to intercept or racing to station when this video was shot.

I'm glad to see our esteemed members are debunking or own false propaganda. We have the moral high ground. Let's keep it.

I think he us retired and very much active in politics.

I mean no offense to him but that video shows site of mi 17 helicopter crash at the end and claims it to he an aiecraft like su 30 or mig 21.

While infact we can see twisted bent rotor blades and horizontal stabalizer of the mi 17 helicopter.

While he must have inside info that video does. No good.

Also those two aircraft were too close to each other . this is not 1955 where 500 meters behind enemy has to go in so close.

Todays areal battles happen 50 to 100 km apart with aircraft not even seeing each other.

Jf 17 thunder can hit 110 km away . no need to go that close.

Too many reasons to speak in that video. But yes there are possibilities of an su 30 mki or a mirage shot down into indian occupied kashmir.

This video is not completely reliable. Especially the helicopter downed images and those two fighters flying too close to each other.

The 'chasing video' is both of JF-17 Thunders, the resolution in this video was too low, I saw the original video with much clearance and it was posted here as Indian Media was using it to claim that F-16s were used and we all busted it on the spot seeing these were JF-17 Thunders.
Secondly, the burnt pilot and crash is from the helicopter crash video; you can see the ZP tail, and the blades of the chopper.

Come on people.

The 'chasing video' is both of JF-17 Thunders, the resolution in this video was too low, I saw the original video with much clearance and it was posted here as Indian Media was using it to claim that F-16s were used and we all busted it on the spot seeing these were JF-17 Thunders.
Secondly, the burnt pilot and crash is from the helicopter crash video; you can see the ZP tail, and the blades of the chopper.

Come on people.
Post clear video or just stop idiotic claims. ACH is retired but have much more knowledge than you kiddy.

Back
Top Bottom