What's new

JF-17 Thunder Draws First Blood

Indian wet dreams

Still having dreams of F16 downing

The former air chief has confirmed to you idiots that two IAF have been shot down

You know more than the air chief of the Pakistan Air Force ?

Keep crying

JF17 has score BVR kills and brings the PAF out of the mastery of WVR to BVR

Anatolia eagle excercies have paid off

As has Shaheen ones

Now watch countries line up for the JF17

Little do they realise it was 90% the pilots capability than the jet itself

Anyway more sales the better

Indian wet dreams

Still having dreams of F16 downing

The former air chief has confirmed to you idiots that two IAF have been shot down

You know more than the air chief of the Pakistan Air Force ?

Keep crying

JF17 has score BVR kills and brings the PAF out of the mastery of WVR to BVR

Anatolia eagle excercies have paid off

As has Shaheen ones
And do you believe that their 2 gen Mig-21 downed modern 4.5 gen F-16 @aziqbal o_O:enjoy::angel:

Compare both side by side
image-10-png.png
jf-17-3 (3).jpg

Second pic which I attached is the pic of JF-17 and for this I degraded quality of this pic
jf-17-3.jpg

hopefully this will clear the confusion

Last edited:

There you go. Better resolution and clearly two JF-17 Thunders.

You can go view the Mi-17 video again or your own posted video, you can see the ZP tail clearly as well the blades of the helicopter, that's not a Su-30MKI trash.

The two parachute video only confirms one thing, that two fighters were destroyed, not that which one(s).

Not idiotic claims, but valid and factual claims. A person with over 12000 messages should know better to verify stuff and check to another's opinion before spreading fake news in desperation of validation.

@CriticalThought @pakistanipower @Taimur Khurram

The S/N of Abhinandan`s plane was there on his documents released by ISPR, a simple check on online database recovers the plane as a Mig-21 Bison.

Thank you, that video is much better and clearly shows two Thunders.

@HRK

Yes good work

2 x JF17

Interestingly, it appears as if you can briefly see one of them using afterburners before the video ends (there's an orange flash in the trees, and no explosion sound so it can't be a hit on any aircraft).

I think SU30
I'm glad to see our esteemed members are debunking or own false propaganda. We have the moral high ground. Let's keep it.
Let me get my picture analyzer , see what comes out. I also have doubt that both are JF17, can be possible. Phone took good picture.

Back
Top Bottom