What's new

JF-17 Thunder Draws First Blood

Two Things "CLAIMED" :

1. PAF : JF17 HIT Mig 21
2. IAF : Mig 21 HIT F16

BOTH are NOT Proved.

Mig 21 Down yes, but by whom : DGISPR says it was Jf17
AMRAAM Shell, yes... But was it really a Pakistani F16 ? : IAF says yes

I just have one doubt , I STRONGLY believe that during the FIRST attack a Balakot India MUST have used the Jamming capability of MKI, this is the ONE and ONLY reason why PAF defence forces could have been delayed to respond.

PAF would certainly try to give they best, using their BEST machine , would they have really shied away from using F16 ?

The cause of confusin is this :

1. ISPR "claimed" to have 3 Pilots, later "changed its stand" : Just 1 ( conclusion : ISPR CAN be wrong at times )
2. People did see 2 Pilot Ejections, There WAS DEFINATELY a second Pilot, who was He ?
Two Things "CLAIMED" :

BOTH are NOT Proved.

I just have one doubt , I STRONGLY believe that during the FIRST attack a Balakot India MUST have used the Jamming capability of MKI, this is the ONE and ONLY reason why PAF defence forces could have been delayed to respond.

PAF would certainly try to give they best, using their BEST machine , would they have really shied away from using F16 ?

1. ISPR "claimed" to have 3 Pilots, later "changed its stand" : Just 1 ( conclusion : ISPR CAN be wrong at times )
2. People did see 2 Pilot Ejections, There WAS DEFINATELY a second Pilot, who was He ?
I think Pakistan did shoot a flanker. The first statement was capture of two pilots than changed. Few reasons for changing statement the second pilot is being kept for exchange for army major who was abducted in nepal.
Two Things "CLAIMED" :

BOTH are NOT Proved.

Just saying the captured pilot abhinand is in a documentry about su 30 mki made by indians here is a link
I think Jf 17 did shoot down a su 30. There were two pilots both captured but to de esclate Pakistan wanted india to let it deal on her own way the other captured pilot coyld ve used for exchange

The video may or may not show a Su-30MKI getting chased. I took a brief screenshot of it, you decide for yourselves:
View attachment 544026

Does it look anything like downside portion of Su30 MKI ? To me , not at all .

780afbab9b0e525713c74e6e70b1c3c5.jpg

If u see this link its of a documentry made by indians on su 30 mkis where you would see captured pilot wing commander abhinand
I think i think Pakistan did shoot down a flanker... there were two pilots both captured. One could have been kept for some covert exchange like for example a major of pakistan was abducted from nepal may be he might be used in exchage for that.. 2- Pakistan recently thawed its relations with russia and both are working together to bring peace in Afghanistan and russia sells its military hardware around the world and a flanker with such high specification shot down by a smaller plane would not go down well with them.

I think so too, but it's interesting how the wings have a slight curve to them like a Flanker, and unlike a Thunder.
the pic is too blurr,can't say with surety but remember flanker series of jets blended wing design unlike f-16 which is tailed cropped delta wing design wichjf-17 is based upon @Taimur Khurram :disagree:

Post clear video or just stop idiotic claims. ACH is retired but have much more knowledge than you kiddy.

There you go. Better resolution and clearly two JF-17 Thunders.

You can go view the Mi-17 video again or your own posted video, you can see the ZP tail clearly as well the blades of the helicopter, that's not a Su-30MKI trash.

The two parachute video only confirms one thing, that two fighters were destroyed, not that which one(s).

Not idiotic claims, but valid and factual claims. A person with over 12000 messages should know better to verify stuff and check to another's opinion before spreading fake news in desperation of validation.

@CriticalThought @pakistanipower @Taimur Khurram

I think Pakistan did shoot a flanker. The first statement was capture of two pilots than changed. Few reasons for changing statement the second pilot is being kept for exchange for army major who was abducted in nepal.

Just saying the captured pilot abhinand is in a documentry about su 30 mki made by indians here is a link
I think Jf 17 did shoot down a su 30. There were two pilots both captured but to de esclate Pakistan wanted india to let it deal on her own way the other captured pilot coyld ve used for exchange

The S/N of Abhinandan`s plane was there on his documents released by ISPR, a simple check on online database recovers the plane as a Mig-21 Bison.

Lunatics like you try to cash even typo errors, go f@ck with Indian claims.

Your ego is so high up your arse its unbelievable, you ignored my post conveniently too.

second one is clearly a F16 .

Check my reply a little above, it has video with better resolution, you can go frame by frame at 4 and 5 seconds, clearly, distinctively second and first, both, are JF-17 thunders.

You can go view the Mi-17 video again or your own posted video, you can see the ZP tail clearly as well the blades of the helicopter, that's not a Su-30MKI trash.

The two parachute video only confirms one thing, that two fighters were destroyed, not that which one(s).

Not idiotic claims, but valid and factual claims. A person with over 12000 messages should know better to verify stuff and check to another's opinion before spreading fake news in desperation of validation.

The S/N of Abhinandan`s plane was there on his documents released by ISPR, a simple check on online database recovers the plane as a Mig-21 Bison.

Thank you, this is much better. Clearly two jf-17s, the shape is so obvious, from perpendicular wing at back, single engine, the front of both doesnt look anything like an f-16

AM Shahid Latif should not have posted this given his credentials. Not to mention showing the heli crash site.

Thank you, this is much better. Clearly two jf-17s, the shape is so obvious, from perpendicular wing at back, single engine, the front of both doesnt look anything like an f-16

AM Shahid Latif should not have posted this given his credentials. Not to mention showing the heli crash site.

On Twitter, anyone can pose as anyone else. It isn't a verified account.

There is fairly populated areas on both sides of LOC and it is quite impossible to hide an aircraft crashing in this area as locals will be the first one reaching the crash site. Given that and the videos so far avaiable online my verdict is that only a mig-21 was shot down along with Mi-17 helicopter crashing on thier side. No other jet went down on either sides. Indians are claiming an f-16 for face saving and ISPR is claiming another fighter jet to further demoralize the enemy. I think this debate should be put to rest until the black box data of the aircraft claiming kill is made public from either side.

yeb sab mil kar pagal bana rahey hein BC.......remember that video?

I totally agree with you, its clearly 2 JF-17 @Alternatiiv

Totally agree with you bro both are JF-17 @Alternatiiv :agree:

Back
Top Bottom