What's new

JF-17 Thunder by Deka Ironwork for DCS

I don't know... In order to buy these things you have to have a steady source of income that is high in USD. I advise you don't get it as it will seriously cut in to your money. I assume you live in Pakistan? This will set you back a good 2-300 USD if you really want it.

i can manage lol
having a jewelry shop have its perks

I don't know... In order to buy these things you have to have a steady source of income that is high in USD. I advise you don't get it as it will seriously cut in to your money. I assume you live in Pakistan? This will set you back a good 2-300 USD if you really want it.

i live in oman

What is the main reason people say F-16 is better than JF-17?

Forgot to mention that many types of SAMs are integrated in game including Patriot, S-300, Buk, Kub, Rapier, FM-90, Igla, etc.
u from?

i can manage lol
Ah, so you have money...
If you want to play DCS you need a 1000$ USD rig and about 3-400 worth of accessories. There are a lot of aircraft like Su-25, Su-27, Mig-29, J-11, F-15, F/A-18, AV-8, Mirage 2000, and a good amount more + more under development like JF-17, and F-16. Also surface to air missiles, and ground vehicles like tanks and IFVs.

Great channel for DCS full of tutorials and multiplayer campaigns.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZuXjkFY00p1ga3UyCBbR2w/videos

i can manage lol

i live in oman

u from?
Where am I from? I live in America thank God.

Ah, so you have money...
If you want to play DCS you need a 1000$ USD rig and about 3-400 worth of accessories. There are a lot of aircraft like Su-25, Su-27, Mig-29, J-11, F-15, F/A-18, AV-8, Mirage 2000, and a good amount more + more under development like JF-17, and F-16. Also surface to air missiles, and ground vehicles like tanks and IFVs.

Great channel for DCS full of tutorials and multiplayer campaigns.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZuXjkFY00p1ga3UyCBbR2w/videos

Where am I from? I live in America thank God.
why thank god
i go there every year maybe one day can passby
anyway thanks for the advice i was until now a bog fan of racing games for ps4 had setup a whole driving chair with stearing and stuff
but now m more into military games

why thank god
i go there every year maybe one day can passby
anyway thanks for the advice i was until now a bog fan of racing games for ps4 had setup a whole driving chair with stearing and stuff
but now m more into military games
I think you should buy cheap accessories and just try out the game and see how you like it...
Online can be very fun and real players can operate surface to air missiles against aircraft in PvP mode. Sell your racing stuff if you don't play it anymore.

You can get in at the best time right now with F-16, and JF-17 coming out at similar times.

Do you agree with these opinions? Do you think JF-17 block 2 or 3 can match PAF F-16 capabilities?
Block-3 is way way a head from F-16 block 52 in term of RADAR (AESA+ Avionics+ ECM+ EW) , Latest weapons capabilities with the exception of Range/Payload capabilities, and Block-2 has 95% capable as F-16 block 40/42 with exception of hybrid fly by fire technologies @Philip the Arab

Block-3 is way way a head from F-16 block 52 in term of RADAR (AESA+ Avionics+ ECM+ EW) , Latest weapons capabilities with the exception of Range/Payload capabilities, and Block-2 has 95% capable as F-16 block 40/42 with exception of hybrid fly by fire technologies @Philip the Arab
How do you think developers of this game got information? It is a Chinese company so I was thinking Chinese gov helped them but unsure.

How do you think developers of this game got information? It is a Chinese company so I was thinking Chinese gov helped them but unsure.
I am not sure but recently some computer graphic expert visited Pakistan from south Africa or some western counties to shoot down animated shot for local movie name Sherdil (Lion heart) a war movie of PAF, i think PAF allows give the general technical information of JF-17 to these expert @Philip the Arab

I am not sure but recently some computer graphic expert visited Pakistan from south Africa or some western counties to shoot down animated shot for local movie name Sherdil (Lion heart) a war movie of PAF, i think PAF allows give the general technical information of JF-17 to these expert @Philip the Arab
You really should play DCS, it would be really fun for you because you seem like a guy who likes aviation a lot.
BVRAAM video if that interests you. He talks a lot so you might want to play it at 2x speed.

You really should play DCS, it would be really fun for you because you seem like a guy who likes aviation a lot.
BVRAAM video if that interests you. He talks a lot so you might want to play it at 2x speed.
No i am not interested videos like this, i love to knows the technical aspect (specification) of military aviation @Philip the Arab

Back
Top Bottom