What's new

JF-17 Thunder Block-II replaces F-7P Skybolt of the Number 2 Minhas Squadron.

f-7_skybolt_pakistan_air_force_ccs_02.jpg

One thing that always baffled me about the F-7 was some how they look so small in images when flying but when you put them next to F16 or Thunder you realize that size wise these planes are quick large deceptively

No these F-7s have served us well and deserve respect. Don't call them junk!

Sorry bro. :( I agree, it did serve us well but this is 21st century, we need to move ahead.

F-7 can convert to all-weather interceptors, is that possible? no funds available?

It costs $500 million to make the airbase, then another $500 million to move all the infrastructure, the equipment and the training costs to create landing patterns and have the pilots practice those.
Why need to shift? Also PAF needs to build new ones like an abandoned base in malir may be for training n UAVs operation.

Yes rumours are that Russia has offered SU-35

my got why you waste you posts for this shiit SU-35, which we can never buy ! ?

Sorry bro. :( I agree, it did serve us well but this is 21st century, we need to move ahead.

F-7 can convert to all-weather interceptors, is that possible? no funds available?

PAC can upgrade them and PAF can hold them as reserves and second line for air and ground defence.

We should get J-11 D now China has refused to take SU-35 because they have developed equvilant J-11 D

Mr. Zarvan how we can get J-11 without enough founds ? Do you have a Master-economy Plan to get funds for this shopping ? Or you have good Idea how we can bring our public cash back from the Swiss Banks ? Or how we can fight the corruption with such a mighty power to get more funds for defence deals ? You always just write we should buy this and that, do you know the unit price, operational price, production time of this J-11D You know anything ?

regards

my got why you waste you posts for this shiit SU-35, which we can never buy ! ?

PAC can upgrade them and PAF can hold them as reserves and second line for air and ground defence.

Mr. Zarvan how we can get J-11 without enough founds ? Do you have a Master-economy Plan to get funds for this shopping ? Or you have good Idea how we can bring our public cash back from the Swiss Banks ? Or how we can fight the corruption with such a mighty power to get more funds for defence deals ? You always just write we should buy this and that, do you know the unit price, operational price, production time of this J-11D You know anything ?

regards
We have to arrange funds we need at least one more 4.5th Generation Jet and J-11 D can be great option and Mr we are giving China CPEC which should get lot of things in return

We have to arrange funds we need at least one more 4.5th Generation Jet and J-11 D can be great option and Mr we are giving China CPEC which should get lot of things in return

CPEC is not a solution for everything ! Fighting corruption and Swiss Banks should be target number one !

CPEC is not a solution for everything ! Fighting corruption and Swiss Banks should be target number one !
Yes but CPEC will make sure it brings billion of dollars to Chinese economy to make it safe we are giving our blood. We need a stronger Air Force

Back
Top Bottom