What's new

JF-17 Thunder – A Feather In The Cap Of PAF

We should not discuss F-35 in this thread. JF-17 also have a separate thread. I think this thread is discussing the options provided by JF-17 Thunder to PAF and Pakistan Navy as mentioned in the article that JF-17 is a lightweight aircraft but it can do its job in the limited aerial scenario of Pakistan.

Pakistan Navy was previously using Mirage aircrafts with less capabilities in anti-ship roles but JF-17 Thunder provides us much longer range, endurance

Can anybody explain me this section

IFR advantage plus benefit of two C-802 instead of a single Exocet.

sd-10+JF-17+Thunder+Fighter+Jets+Fitted+sd-10+bvr+aam+c-802a+antiship+missile+Fixed+In-Flight+Refuelling+(IFR)+Probe+pakistan+air+force+paf+il-78+tanker+blcok+I+II+III+IV(1).jpg

Windjammer... Sir can't it carry 3 C802 as after the IFR the central station can be used as well.
I guess the remaining 4 stations can be used for 2 wvr and bvr each. Plz correct me if I am wrong

IFR advantage plus benefit of two C-802 instead of a single Exocet.

sd-10+JF-17+Thunder+Fighter+Jets+Fitted+sd-10+bvr+aam+c-802a+antiship+missile+Fixed+In-Flight+Refuelling+(IFR)+Probe+pakistan+air+force+paf+il-78+tanker+blcok+I+II+III+IV(1).jpg

Yara I need bit removal of confusion.
PAF operate 18 combat squadrons.
Does PN have her own combat squadrons or PAF have designated few of her squadrons for PN?
I mean these guys
upload_2016-9-10_18-20-46.png

Yara I need bit removal of confusion.
PAF operate 18 combat squadrons.
Does PN have her own combat squadrons or PAF have designated few of her squadrons for PN?
I mean these guys
View attachment 333189
PN has no independent combat squadrons except the rotary wings and P-3 units. All fast jets are under PAF Command although some are dedicated for Maritime strike roles.... however it's said that some Naval aviators have been trained to fly the fast jets.

PN has no independent combat squadrons except the rotary wings and P-3 units. All fast jets are under PAF Command although some are dedicated for Maritime strike roles.... however it's said that some Naval aviators have been trained to fly the fast jets.
This part confuses me.
I wish If PN get two of her own fighter jet squadrons and sea will become her complete responsibility.
Its Burden on PAF to deal with combined threats of IAF and IN considering that they are already out number..........

Published and actual are always different, so are export versions and internal USAF use only version. Similarly, an engine can produce more with higher grade sensitive tech that would only be offered to the USAF/USN and not to others......almost all countries sell their military hardware this way, like the Russians, the Chinese, the French, etc.
And one day we will do it too like you guys. We are as much human as you are.

JF-17 make me believe that PAF is thinking ahead of time. welldone guys.

And one day we will do it too like you guys. We are as much human as you are.

Who says you weren't a human like I am :o:o_O? Extracting off topic conspiracy theories may be? I expect Pakistan to already be doing it with the JFT orders you have. Selling the same codes, frequencies, etc, that you use internally would be crazy. For the PAF, there should be the full capability. For all others, some sort of customization should be done to make it an "export" version. That is the most important thing to do.

There has been talk also for a future Naval dedicated attack force, specially since the extension of the EEZ and the expected trade output from Gawader. I know that the PAF leaders a few years ago even consulted with the USN top guys in understanding how they can operate a few squadrons specific to PN, operated by the PN (USN / US Marine model).

Hi,

The oxygen supply in the aircraft is for about 3 1/2 hours for the pilot---. With air to air refuelling---the aircraft can stay afloat for 3 + hours---which would be twice as long or more than the mirages---.

Hi,

The oxygen supply in the aircraft is for about 3 1/2 hours for the pilot---. With air to air refuelling---the aircraft can stay afloat for 3 + hours---which would be twice as long or more than the mirages---.
But I am sure that will do shit,if it leaves border considering the fact it has to use all vital high capacity hardpoints for carrying drop tanks and always carries more fuel then ordnances and we have not even been able to just add a OBOGS in it,and we have no solution gave it a combat radius of around 1200 km without dragy tanks.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom