What's new

JF-17 Nightmare For The Enemy Pilots

Guys, Albeit a shorter clip posted earlier but here's the exclusive full length video of JF-17 blazing through the sky, checkout the size of SD-10 BVR missile. This weapon along with JF-17's agility is causing some headaches to the adversaries.

@Taimoor Khan @Hodor @Khafee @Knuckles @Irfan Baloch

In simpler words:

"A smaller plane, with a small RCS is able to fire a BVR missile from a "relatively" closer distance....and hence increasing the likelihood of a successful hit and also less time the enemy aircraft to respond to the threat".

Correct?

Capture.PNG

In simpler words:

"A smaller plane, with a small RCS is able to fire a BVR missile from a "relatively" closer distance....and hence increasing the likelihood of a successful hit and also less time the enemy aircraft to respond to the threat".

Correct?

I think it's like small plane with big hammer takes the first shot. And stays hidden from enemy

With aesa this plane will be a menace

@Windjammer thanks for sharing this find.

Rather a large missile! No wonder it scares the enemies!

Now imagine 4 of these on a single JFT. Double the scare.

With ASEA radar and dual missile racks... I say JFT is truly becoming a missile truck...should make @MastanKhan happy!

Block3 is going to be some scary Falcon!

J10 - I would suggest go for it.

2 jff 17 = 1 J10
on a lighter note

the hazzards of employing non military actors in a military photo/ video shoot

upload_2017-10-29_14-3-13.png

he has a hand held radio and a headphone

whats the use of his headphone then? I wonder what he is holding on his left hand? an iphone or his joystick?

Back
Top Bottom