What's new

JF 17 is The Wrong Omnirole Aircraft For PAKISTAN

can the J-31 stand up to HAL FGFA?

PAK FA seems to be way ahead of the Chinese so HAL FGFA is based on it

I Think you are underestimating J-31 :)
Even Pentagon has expressed its Concerns on J-20 and J-31 !
Wait for them to come into Production line.
They surely have alot to stun their Opponents :)

I guess there are no two opinions on that we do need some twin engine long range fighter bomber. As far as JF-17 is concerned, with the availability of a better engine, it sure will transform from a light to medium weight fighter just lie F-16 or Gripen did. The punch line here is a better engine for without one, it is not going to happen.

Right but you also need Airframe Modification, Extra Payload Caring Capability and Atleast 9 Hardpoints also including increase in range too which has to do with Internal Fuel Caring Capacity !

So which Engine you wana see in JF-17 Thunder.
RD-93 MA or WS-13A or EJ 200 ?

@MastanKhan only you sir can do this..

Negative title against the hope of PAF , but uniting the members of forum against your opinion and also agreeing to the motive behind the thread, still not going overboard ..

Well done!:tup:

Last edited:

Negative title against the hope of PAF , but uniting the members of forum against your opinion and also agreeing to the motive behind the thread, still not going overboard ..

Well This topic has Given Indians Something to Smile at. Its Not a Negative Title nor a Negative Discussion against PAF. Its infact a very Constructive discussion. It would be better if Indian Members Concentrate on Tejas. We have to admit whats getting wrong. But I guess its Indians who need this sort of Courage to accept their Failures. First Arjun, now Tejas and many more to come :P !
Anyways Cheers :P

Gentlemen -

Have read responses from Many of You dipped in Emotions and Away from Reality.

Few Rubbish Points
LCA will be used to Compete Against Lower Tier PLAAF/PAF aircraft
& JF 17 will replace Lower Ordr A/c J-7/Mirage 3-5

AIr Forces believe in Capability Buildup Not Capacity Extension....

By saying, we are replaced ing Mig 21 with LCA and Replacing J7/Mirage 3,5 with JF 17 the Respective Airforces are moving a Notch up. not side ways....

Few Examples - a) These A/c Give Air refulling, b) Ugrades MAWs c) Ugraded Radars, d) Upgraded Missile usage etc...

No Nation says I will buy an aircraft for lower order... This means Tommorow when IAF enters from Uri in Pakistan - PAF will say dont enter here Sargodha has J-7 which cannt defend. Your Birds in any Station should be able to defend the Airspace for Short Period or Extended Period.

Take Example of "Mig 21 Bison & Bis" both can stand in front of F16 for the technology upgrades added in it....

Each Nation Buys a Plat-form which can do all the Jobs, your Bird is a Multi role Platform...

Incase of Breach of Border, you will send a Formation of atlest 2 Birds from nearest Sqn on ORP. Each Station has 2 Pilots in Our Region ready to be deployed in 5 mins for all Airforce stations across the Border....

Here the Point is I have money and Technology so I can buy the Best...or I dont have money buy I can make a Jet which I can customise to give me best results.....

You know how much Technology you have invested in a Bird as against Competitor - Its a CAT & MOUSE Game

But is this Bird able to Hit F22 or Su 35 You know in your heart. Clearly remember in 80s there was an Actual Terror in our Hearts for F16 - Now - No Way...

Similarly does JF 17 OR LCA Have that Capability You Already Know. Reminds me of F14 shoting down Lybian Mig 23 So does JF 17 face SU 30 or LCA Face F16 b52

Mastan Khan - Salute to you.

Last edited:

mastan saheb is in a class of his own no one on PDF comes close to him hats of to @MastanKhan sir

but what ammuses me most here is the fact that most hub bul watan pakistanies in there false bravado seem to think that there are no proper radar , EW suites , Jammers and BVR missiles on indian MKIs, M2Ks & Mig29s :sarcastic:

No we need 270 JF-17 and 100 F-16 and 100 either J-10 B or SU-35.

Yes for Air Defence role it can be but still we need more F-16 and also a third 4.5th Generation platform either SU-35 or J-10 B or J-11 D
even india can not support 470-500 4th generation fighters force in 45 billion dollars budget.
believe me 150 if 17, 36 Heavyweight fighters and 70+ f-16s are enough :)

wOw Mig 21 can stand in front of F 16....Do you have F22 or F35? Or have your Teja ready yet? You ppl are good, no ,very good @ lip service or posting comments on forums...Key board warriors.:argh::argh::argh:
we dont need and niether we can afford or get F22 so dont talk about non issues

now what he said at a given time with right upgrades a mig 21 can also fight with f-F16 but will it win depends on many factors

what mastan saheb is saying in this thread is that PAF has onli 1 squad of BLK-52 F-16s rest are just MLUs wich are not that powerfull that can make india fear PAF and to get that capability PAF needs at least two squads of something like Su-35 :coffee:

You haven't done any miracles for the past 68 years!! :P

And oh, with the CPEC, rivers of gold would flow into Pakistan!! :cheesy: That's what a Pakistani commentator said on Pak TV!! With this, all your marine life would also turn to gold! More Goldfishes? :lol:

Man! You guys need a reality check!

Hey Man, Concentrate on your own Business. Don't create Fuss Around !
What we have done or What we haven't has nothing of your Concern !
Go and Inspect Failures of Tejas and Arjun !

Yes for Air Defence role it can be but still we need more F-16 and also a third 4.5th Generation platform either SU-35 or J-10 B or J-11 D

Read point four of my post especially the under quoted lines ...

waiting for next generation solution which may available in FUTURE, so we are delaying or sort of overlooking our current need in favour of an OPTION which will be available in FUTURE.

regards ....

Back
Top Bottom