What's new

JF 17 is The Wrong Omnirole Aircraft For PAKISTAN

oh baby why are you keep crying on English subject.i am not embarrassed. i don't think so i am failed at least 3 people have to come to support you or may be you have make 3 new fake id to make your point strong god knows.if you think i am a troll so why keep replying to m
:rofl:

Seriously quit making fool of yourself. Your obsession with this subject is killing you

.$HIT is what they are going have from me.
True like get f-22 and then saying jf-17 is better na and then further saying lick spit to get f-22 is what i call typcial Indian ranting to which you refer as shit !

jf17 will be an omnirole imho. just like f16 in its initial years it was a light fighter. With better engine and addition of more weight sustaining composites jf17 can carry a weight of medium role. People need to wait. Tell me other than weight what doesnt jf17 be equipped of in present ? AESA ? no there are aesa's we just waiting for a good one. I believe in self reliance. Either way there is money for us to buy rafale or EF2000 and j10 is overhyped IMHO dont expect much from it its just jf17 with greater wait and range plus speed it can be and has same aviionics as jf17 with greater range or output. If jf17 is equipped with better engine the power issue can be resolved and better avionics can be plugged in.
You are actually more correct. JF-17 till block 2 is not an Omnirole fighter it can be consider as Light weight Multi role fighter. Now what is needed is let it gets mature and more export orders because Plaaf is not inducting it in its service. F-16 when it was designed was intended to do dogfight with the cannon. Over the time it mature and upgraded to the present form. Now I really don't think there is any need for either j10B nor JH-7 over JF-17 and most of the naval duties because PN is not going to mount an attack on India nor it is going to fight a battle in deep shallow sea against IN and nor there is an immediate threat of IAF or IN. Let the plane i.e JF-17 gets mature and try to get the maximum export orders which will bring the future upgrades and advancement automatically.

USA doesn't sells F 22 to anyone but your low level intellegence keep you bind with my poor english
Hi,

Exactly, but you had to insist on your stupidity by suggesting as such and make a fool of yourself.

I was merely counter arguing. Thats all.

kaveries turboshaft variant is already being used by naval ships in indian navy while it will power indian AURA and some other classified projects
naval ships? whats the max dry power output? i doubt a variant is available for ships. drones and indias own indigenous 5th gen fighter being a platform is something i agree on. but i thought snecma stopped helping india
GTRE GTX-35VS Kaveri - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

naval ships? whats the max dry power output? i doubt a variant is available for ships. drones and indias own indigenous 5th gen fighter being a platform is something i agree on. but i thought snecma stopped helping india
GTRE GTX-35VS Kaveri - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
kaveri even by itself is pretty good we were trying to take help of scema for metallargy of "engine core" & "single craystal blade" which they refused

Specification (GTX-35VS Kaveri)
General characteristics
  • Type: afterburning turbofan
  • Length: 137.4 in (3490 mm)
  • Diameter: 35.8 in (910 mm)
  • Dry weight: 2,724 lb (1,235 kg) [Goal: 2,100-2450 lb (950-1100 kg)]
Components
  • Compressor: two-spool, with low-pressure (LP) and high-pressure (HP) axial compressors:
    • LP compressor with 3 fan stages and transonic blading
    • HP compressor with 6 stages, including variable inlet guide vanes and first two stators
  • Combustors: annular, with dump diffuser and air-blast fuel atomisers
  • Turbine: 1 LP stage and 1 HP stage
Performance
  • Maximum thrust:
  • Military thrust (throttled): 11,687 lbf (52.0 kN)
  • Full afterburner: 18,210 lbf (81.0 kN)(planned to be refined to >95 kN)
  • Specific fuel consumption:
  • Military thrust (throttled): 0.78 lb/(lbf•h) (79.52 kg/(kN·h))
  • Full afterburner: 2.03 lb/(lbf•h) (207.00 kg/(kN·h))
  • Thrust-to-weight ratio: 7.8:1 (76.0 N/kg)
Engine cycle[edit]
  • Airflow: 172 lb/s (78.0 kg/s)
  • Bypass ratio: 0.16:1 (it should be increased to 0.5:1)
  • Overall pressure ratio: 21.5:1 [Goal: 27:1]
  • LP compressor pressure ratio: 3.4:1 [Goal: 4:1]
  • HP compressor pressure ratio: 6.4:1
  • Turbine entry temperature: 2,218-2,601 °F (1,214-1,427 °C; 1,487-1,700 K) [Goal: 3,357 °F (1,847 °C; 2,120 K)]

kaveri even by itself is pretty good we were trying to take help of scema for metallargy of "engine core" & "single craystal blade" which they refused

Specification (GTX-35VS Kaveri)
General characteristics
  • Type: afterburning turbofan
  • Length: 137.4 in (3490 mm)
  • Diameter: 35.8 in (910 mm)
  • Dry weight: 2,724 lb (1,235 kg) [Goal: 2,100-2450 lb (950-1100 kg)]
Components
  • Compressor: two-spool, with low-pressure (LP) and high-pressure (HP) axial compressors:
    • LP compressor with 3 fan stages and transonic blading
    • HP compressor with 6 stages, including variable inlet guide vanes and first two stators
  • Combustors: annular, with dump diffuser and air-blast fuel atomisers
  • Turbine: 1 LP stage and 1 HP stage
Performance
  • Maximum thrust:
  • Military thrust (throttled): 11,687 lbf (52.0 kN)
  • Full afterburner: 18,210 lbf (81.0 kN)(planned to be refined to >95 kN)
  • Specific fuel consumption:
  • Military thrust (throttled): 0.78 lb/(lbf•h) (79.52 kg/(kN·h))
  • Full afterburner: 2.03 lb/(lbf•h) (207.00 kg/(kN·h))
  • Thrust-to-weight ratio: 7.8:1 (76.0 N/kg)
Engine cycle[edit]
  • Airflow: 172 lb/s (78.0 kg/s)
  • Bypass ratio: 0.16:1 (it should be increased to 0.5:1)
  • Overall pressure ratio: 21.5:1 [Goal: 27:1]
  • LP compressor pressure ratio: 3.4:1 [Goal: 4:1]
  • HP compressor pressure ratio: 6.4:1
  • Turbine entry temperature: 2,218-2,601 °F (1,214-1,427 °C; 1,487-1,700 K) [Goal: 3,357 °F (1,847 °C; 2,120 K)]
it standard for not giving the crown jewels of an engine. on a side note, the Chinese have mastered crystal blade tech.
this engine is not going on any ships. i have not heard about any developments

it standard for not giving the crown jewels of an engine. on a side note, the Chinese have mastered crystal blade tech.
this engine is not going on any ships. i have not heard about any developments
so you think indian will share there secrets with you :azn: :sarcastic:

so you think indian will share there secrets with you :azn: :sarcastic:
our ej-200 works just fine. perfectly we dont want your secrets i was just telling you.
if you want to observe di*k like behaviour then ok i will say you engines are made to fail .your 5th gen fighter will have no engines. and you ucav is nothing move than pen to paper stage. only the t50 will save your a*s. and thats giving to teething problems too. dont even go to the rafale. if we want your secrets we will get then the GHCQ and MI6 will get all of your secrets no problem. now i will stop di*k like behaviour and be normal and nice. you still think i am Pakistani. when will you learn. have a nice day and smile:-):-):-):-):-)

Last edited:
Mirages and Most F-7s are now History. We should Get Rid of them as Quickly as Possible. Only F-7 PGs will remain with PAF for sometime as they are relatively Newer and have better performance.
Regarding Mirages, The Machines Have Crossed their Last Point of Deliverance.
So its Better to Forget both.
We should Seriously think about Some Other Jet, Some new jet to which we can dedicate what was dedicated to Mirages. Means here I will Choose JH-7B, for Caring Ra'ad for Nuclear Strikes or Even Babar. JH-7B offers 9 Hardpoints with 10 k + Payload.
And For F-7s, JF-17 Thunder are their Direct Replacement.

I think we should also Think to Sell These Mirage Roses and F-7 Ps to get some money out of it.
That money can be utilized in Purchasing new Platforms.
i was talking about current scenario. And will u plz tell us so what should paf do if they attack us in next month??????:cheers::cheers::cheers::pakistan::china::close_tema:

Stealth aircraft work on the principle that you can’t defend against something that you can’t see. Hence let us eliminate these from our discussion. Besides, stealth technology is so expensive that one would always need conventional fighters to make up the numbers.

For the last 20 years, Air forces around the world have moved towards multirole aircraft. Reasons is ‘Economics’ pure & simple. Lesser the varieties of aircrafts, cheaper & easier it is to maintain the birds and to train the pilots. However it does mean a compromise in performance as a dedicated 4th generation strike aircraft such as F-24M or Tornado would make a more efficient bomber than a multirole aircraft 4th generation fighter/bomber and a dedicated air superiority aircraft such as F-15 would out class nearly everything in multirole fighter/interceptor role.

Keeping the above in mind, which aircrafts; at least on paper; provide you the best comprise? In other words which type gives you biggest bang for your buck?

For the strike role and with the ability to defend itself deep inside enemy territory F-16, F-18, Mig -29, Su-30, and Mirage -2000 are about the best available 4th generation multirole aircrafts. 4.5Th generation consists of Rafael, Typhoon, F-15E, and F-16 block 60, F-18 Super Hornet, Su-35, Grippen and J-10/20.

Let us not forget that our perceived adversary (Indian Air Force) would have SU-30, Mirage -2000 & Mig-29 intercepting the bombers. Admittedly, Tornado GR4 can carry greater load at higher speeds for longer distance; however when intercepted by Su-30 & Mirage 2000-5; can a Tornado defend itself better than F-16 block 52? I would strongly disagree.

Admittedly JF-17, even in block-3 would not match the performance of state of the art 4.5th generation fighters. However given the constraints that some aircraft would not be made available to us at all and that our financial resources are severely limited; I would say the JF-17 is an excellent compromise to have as workhorse and grossly unfair to be ‘pooh- poohed’

I have deep respect for Hon Mastan Khan and make it a point to read all of his posts. However I disagree with the contention:

“Basically---PAF CANNOT be TRUSTED to buy the right type of equipment---. Like in the case of Saab aircraft----. Paf wanted all saab aircraft and Musharraf put a stop to it and got 4 or 5 chinese variants to have diversity and lines open in case of sanctions from Sweden.”

When you are sick you don’t go to a Pharmaceutics manufacturer; you consult a doctor before you buy what is best for your disease. Comparing theoretical performance is in my opinion not sufficient, you need Air force professionals to define your requirements for Air Defence. By the way, given the choice, I would go for SU-24M instead of Torando GR4, as Fencer would be cheaper.

PAF needs about 20 front line squadrons to have a credible air defence. Current planning appears to be:

Jf-17 - 10 to12 squadrons, F-16 – 6 to 7 squadrons. Balance 2 -3 squadrons of Chinese J-31.

IMHO PAF planners are on the right track.

our ej-200 works just fine. perfectly we dont want your secrets i was just telling you.
if you want to observe di*k like behaviour then ok i will say you engines are made to fail .your 5th gen fighter will have no engines. and you ucav is nothing move than pen to paper stage. only the t50 will save your a*s. and thats giving to teething problems too. dont even go to the rafale. if we want your secrets we will get then the GHCQ and MI6 will get all of your secrets no problem. now i will di*k like behaviour and be normal and nice. you still think am Pakistani when will you learn. have a nice day and smile:-):-):-):-):-)
im smilling right now aswell :-):-)

yes you have EJ-200 working just fine cause UK/France/Germany are making areo engines for at least a centuary now so no surprises ... have a nice day :D

Pakistan has no plans of aggression against any country. The defense technology of Pakistan is developed with the intentions of developing minimum deterrence. JF-17 can facilitate Pakistan with a perfect tool of deterrence.

jf-17 does have some shortcomings which the designers need to address.
starting from the nose there are 4 pitot tube which protrude out of the nose. not modern aircraft has that. it increases drag and radar cross section.
secondly it need a bubble canopy and joint helmet mounted display
the diverterless intakes and leading edge are a very nice design feature
it need a longer tail most importantly a much more powerful and less smokier engine
other sensors like irst should be added and a retractable refueling probe should also be added
if all these modifications are met JF-17 will not only meat PAF's current fighter requirement it will secure many more export orders.
other that jf-17 PAF should acquire surplus kc-10s from the US for air to air refueling for f-16s,
kc-10 can also be used to refuel jf-17 and cargo transport
il-78 can only be used for drogue system
the most urgent shortcoming that needs to be addressed by paf is their lack of a dedicated air superiority fighter or a twin engine heavy fighter to counter su-30s of iaf

Back
Top Bottom