What's new

JF-17 C Arrives To Participate In Dubai Airshow!

I have read somewhere sometime ago in a blog that PL10, PL15, Raad II and other goodies are in final stage of integration in PAF JF17 block-3 but they are only for Pakistan and export of JF17 block-3 will only have these goodies if China allows but as a general rule they are not allowed. Also JF17 block-3 can't completely utilize PL15 max potential especially in range. Not sure about authenticity of this news. It could be wrong or just a blog writer own assumption.

I have read that thread.

Did Paksiatn have any capability to produce any cutting edge technologies present in the aircraft? What were those?

Your engineers and scientists did what specifically to teach Chinese has remained a mystery and that thread became more of a fanboy fest making tall claims.
The role of these engineers would have been to lay down the requirements tailored to your needs and refine them further and ensure that they are done as per your QRs.
I wouldn’t want this thread to turn into a troll fest and this is also an incorrect thread for this discussion.
Let’s keep it for that thread.

I am sitting comfortably and taking you for a run. Must be hurting, but you will catch up and learn.
As I said we told Chinese engineers how to improve EW And radars of jf17 as well as software and hardware improvements and how can we tell that specifically what was these systems its classified

I have read somewhere sometime ago in a blog that PL10, PL15, Raad II and other goodies are in final stage of integration in PAF JF17 block-3 but they are only for Pakistan and export of JF17 block-3 will only have these goodies if China allows but as a general rule they are not allowed. Not sure about authenticity of this news. could be wrong.

IMO, those weapons must be integrated already especially PL-10e.

Also, China & Pakistan both benefits if JF-17s are sold, so China would naturally like to increase its sale options by allowing those weapon systems. Secondly, those are already "Export" versions of those missiles. There shouldn't be any problem in it.

The mindset of PAC people (govt officials) is different from defense enthusiasts. They from top to bottom don't take personal interest. Last time in 2019, they did massive blunders showing wrong specs in their booth. They weren't interested in correcting those as well. Just there to time pass and waiting for 5:00 pm. Such things aren't good when you are marketing the aircraft. I am not talking about pilots, they do brilliant job but the ones at PAC booths were not showing any interest at all. (talking about experience from 2019)

Last edited:
I am sitting comfortably and taking you for a run. Must be hurting, but you will catch up and learn.
..Bla...Bla... you are getting slapped stupid by everyone here...but hey just admire your rosy cheeks. :lol:

I cant tell u who told me, its not a public information. It would make sense because it would affect sales of J10C. Is there any public info about JF17 block 3 showing PL10 and PL15 as its weapons option??
For PAF we will have PL10 and PL15 for sure as for for export its upto China which would allow PL10 and PL15 to other countries

Windy, I pity you sometimes when you post like the previous one. Only a stupid person can make a claim like this. You post without any logic and create threads while thinking from your behind and always out your foot in your mouth.

Kuch to seekho bhai? Itne saal se ho is forum pe?

1699985066718.png

Watched the display of JF 17 B2.The bird looks seriously underpowered even without any weapons load.

its powered according to its own weight class.

The particular flight in a particular airshow cannot be used to determine, if its underpowered or else. We have seen in past in other airshows when pilot pushes more G's then it goes more intense.

For instance, you can't expect to do such take-off with under-powered plane:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom