What's new

JF-17 C Arrives To Participate In Dubai Airshow!

Nope. We didn’t have any false sense of illusion unlike you all.
We considered SU-30 to be an import and had no desire to put a stamp of JOINT word over it.

So no sense of grandeur or illusion this side.
In other words....there is no need to drag MKIs here while talking about design production, export orders and potential of Thunders. That's why only Russians can sale Flankers because it was their own design. We on the other hand can pitch Thunders for export orders being partner in project just like British and Germans do with their Eurofighter Typhoons. So stop wasting your brain cells about matters which you have knowledge only via defence forums of India.

Back to the topic.

PAC marketing strategy isn't really nice. Showing older weapons with Block III.

1.jpg

I am certain those new air to air missiles are already integrated including HOBS PL-10e and long range PL-15e. PAF has commissioned JF-17 block IIIs after a long time, they definitely integrated those new weapons. Even this old photo of earlier prototype is carrying PL-10Es. This missile is a huge deal. These should have be shown.

111a.JPG

Please describe the joint fighter
A collaboration in which decently capable participants come together to create or produce something. Participants should have independent capabilities that are combined together in the venture to create the product. The requirement of collaboration is driven by the fact that each participant on own his own may not have enough expertise to undertake this venture.
This isn’t given any publication by my own understanding, which I described above. And I don’t see how Paksiatn could have played a role of equal or even a little less than equal partner in this venture. One can’t be called one, for just paying half the share of development cost or even full share as may be attempted by someone with moolah.

A collaboration in which decently capable participants come together to create or produce something. Participants should have independent capabilities that are combined together in the venture to create the product. The requirement of collaboration is driven by the fact that each participant on own his own may not have enough expertise to undertake this venture.
This isn’t given any publication by my own understanding, which I described above. And I don’t see how Paksiatn could have played a role of equal or even a little less than equal partner in this venture. One can’t be called one, for just paying half the share of development cost or even full share as may be attempted by someone with moolah.
You're delusional in PDF there was a thread that's how many Pakistani engineers and scientists participated and how they improve the performance of jf17 in terms of electronics

Back to the topic.

PAC marketing strategy isn't really nice. Showing older weapons with Block III.

View attachment 1014235

I am certain those new air to air missiles are already integrated including HOBS PL-10e and long range PL-15e. PAF has commissioned JF-17 block IIIs after a long time, they definitely integrated those new weapons. Even this old photo of earlier prototype is carrying PL-10Es. This missile is a huge deal. These should have be shown.

View attachment 1014243

I had heard from someone that china is not allowing PL15 for JF17 and may not even allow PL10. This pic was shared long ago and aome members said its PSed. Would like to know if this is genuine and any info about PL15.

Don’t try to project your dreams and ideas on others. It is you who has been creating threads that include all these headings.
Thus feeding you your diet.
Don’t need education from an idiot like you.
All the aspects of LCA are known to everyone and its issues etc are also well documented.
But, today it is in its own league.
Well a stray that you are but since PDF is your only contact with civilisation hence you need training even if that means a clipping around the ears.
If you or your Tejas were worth their salt, you wouldn't be crawling here on a thread which doesn't concern neither.

I had heard from someone that china is not allowing PL15 for JF17 and may not even allow PL10. This pic was shared long ago and aome members said its PSed. Would like to know if this is genuine and any info about PL15.
From where you hear this crap source please

Cant understand who choose 3rd class weapon display package for marketing.
where alcms Takbir glide bomb H-2/H-4 glide weapons and PL-15 missiles.

in PDF there was a thread that's how many Pakistani engineers and scientists participated
I have read that thread.

Did Paksiatn have any capability to produce any cutting edge technologies present in the aircraft? What were those?

Your engineers and scientists did what specifically to teach Chinese has remained a mystery and that thread became more of a fanboy fest making tall claims.
The role of these engineers would have been to lay down the requirements tailored to your needs and refine them further and ensure that they are done as per your QRs.
Chinese have transferred a lot of technologies and manufacturing over the years. But that wasn’t the case to start with, wherein you could participate and provide those technologies or components.
I wouldn’t want this thread to turn into a troll fest and this is also an incorrect thread for this discussion.
Let’s keep it for that thread.

you wouldn't be crawling here on a thread
I am sitting comfortably and taking you for a run. Must be hurting, but you will catch up and learn.

Last edited:
From where you hear this crap source please

I cant tell u who told me, its not a public information. It would make sense because it would affect sales of J10C. Is there any public info about JF17 block 3 showing PL10 and PL15 as its weapons option??

Block 3 has FBW on all axis's. It should be same or more agile. a few kilos weight difference in an unloaded aircraft wont make any difference in flight performance.
Also has a tweaked engine that produces few hundred pounds extra thrust.

This can't be true. Then what was the point doing massive development in the block III. HMD can be used for other weapon systems but key benefit comes with High offbore sight missiles. The PL-10Es are definitely integrated in JF-17s block III. That prototype image isn't Ps'd.

IMO, the reason we are not seeing PL-15e with JF-17s yet could be related with the procurement of next batches of the missiles itself. According to previous air-chief, PL-15e is a "very expensive" missile. Don't know how much it is but I guess PAF hasn't procured enough for squadrons wide adoption. Only ones procured being used with J-10Cs.

Back
Top Bottom