What's new

JF-17 Block III Model Presented To The Participants

While our internal sources told us Block 3 would have widened intakes.. :partay:
Laa lo chitar tay paa lo lamyaan.
Up until now all the internal news from high up sources turns out to be fake on this forum. .
Where is kafee who was promising f16s few months back.

Please tell me there isn't going to be 56 pages of discussion about a model plane?
This is sir .

Frankly the last pic even look photoshop to me . That is the problem of our nation .

If this ceremony happened and going by the medallion it seems very likely that it did, the real pictures of the ceremony and the plane will be coming out very soon. So stop wasting time analyzing a model, just be patient.

As far as the disappointment of the fan boys regarding no increase in hard points or lack of stealthy features please blame your own sense of imagination. PAC/PAF never indicated any such changes. In fact it has been repeatedly said that external changes will be minimal.

Couple of things:

where are all those members who were making fun of windjammer when he first reported Block 3 was tested.

certain “seniors” were mocking when I posted that the person in China confirmed the test flight ......

guess what I have more info about ASEA.

Pakistan has still not decided or settled for one. The reason being is that it depends on a lot of factors including real testing in a real flying plane. This will still take a while. Nothing is etched in stone. Pakistan will evaluate three different radars in real life scenarios and decide.

as for for the additional hard points , the important factor is how much more additional weight this plane can carry not how many more hard points can be added. You can add multiple racks and still carry more weapons.
There is no news of internal IRST installed.

Couple of things:

where are all those members who were making fun of windjammer when he first reported Block 3 was tested.

certain “seniors” were mocking when I posted that the person in China confirmed the test flight ......

guess what I have more info about ASEA.

Pakistan has still not decided or settled for one. The reason being is that it depends on a lot of factors including real testing in a real flying plane. This will still take a while. Nothing is etched in stone. Pakistan will evaluate three different radars in real life scenarios and decide.

as for for the additional hard points , the important factor is how much more additional weight this plane can carry not how many more hard points can be added. You can add multiple racks and still carry more weapons.
There is no news of internal IRST installed.

So this Block 3 will be without AESA :(
Man they’ve had all these years to test one out and stuff.

I think hard points are more important in a bomber role. For Air superiority 7 hard points are enough. My personal view though.
2 will be use for fuel tanks, so remaining 5 hard points will carry weapons. That's why thunder need at least 9 hard points

I never said that..... you cannot select something without testing. They have narrowed it down and all integration/operational tests are done..... you need to fly and prove everything as claimed ...until then wait.

Ok. Bhai Sab.

I never said that..... you cannot select something without testing. They have narrowed it down and all integration/operational tests are done..... you need to fly and prove everything as claimed ...until then wait.
So we will have to wait for another half decade to get things working... Eehh

A Clear Pic may disclose something that why marked ??

IMG_5127.JPG

Looking at it it may hide IRST ? A
New weapon under wings ??

Pod under intake ?

What else ?

Last edited:
So this Block 3 will be without AESA :(
Man they’ve had all these years to test one out and stuff.
PAF has to consider two things: performance and cost.

When you budget is limited but you need high performance products, what you can do is waiting for the iterations of products.

And obviously, PAF just takes that way.

Back
Top Bottom