What's new

JF-17 Block-3 -- Updates, News & Discussion

Photo-2755.jpg
This angle Pic of any fighter looks bad

Hopefully there will be no more F-16 purchases after these JF-17s. The Americans are extremely dishonest when dealing with other peoples.
Oh bhai...
America serves its interests and our rulers serve America.

So don't be surprised of jf17 gets cancelled for 10 new f16

Oh bhai...

I disagree with you. Most Pakistanis prefer China over USA.

Oh bhai...

And China is about to be the world's economy in NOMINAL GDP Terms.

Oh bhai...

And at least China is "anti-crusade" as well. Americans are fvcking "crusaders."

Oh bhai...

Even the American citizens, they know they have done wrong, they know it.
image1419379x.jpg

And it published in books and in movies.

I disagree with you. Most Pakistanis prefer China over USA.

And China is about to be the world's economy in NOMINAL GDP Terms.
Do Pakistanis matter.
It's what the rulers decide

And at least China is "anti-crusade" as well. Americans are fvcking "crusaders."

image1419379x.jpg

I think u are very young

A JF-17C Block-III showing its ECM capabilities standing on tarmac at PAC Karma. Equipped with state-of-the-art in-built and external jamming equipment, Block-III can easily operate and survive through dense combat environments.

A JF-17C Block-III showing its ECM capabilities standing on tarmac at PAC Karma. Equipped with state-of-the-art in-built and external jamming equipment, Block-III can easily operate and survive through dense combat environments.
Can it jiggy with the best of f16 f15 su30 rafaels?

Can it jiggy with the best of f16 f15 su30 rafaels?
Su-30,probably, the others remains to be seen. Good thing PAF operates an advanced ECM suite with its own F-16s so likely they know how well it would perform there, china operates Su-30 so its capabilities are well known to China/PAF as well. Additionally, PAF will definitely test it against Arab Rafales and F-15s so they should have an idea in next 1-2 years how it performs electronically against these. Will we ever know? Probably not.

Su-30,probably, the others remains to be seen. Good thing PAF operates an advanced ECM suite with its own F-16s so likely they know how well it would perform there, china operates Su-30 so its capabilities are well known to China/PAF as well. Additionally, PAF will definitely test it against Arab Rafales and F-15s so they should have an idea in next 1-2 years how it performs electronically against these. Will we ever know? Probably not.
The fact its ASEA radar and pl15 give it a greater range means that first look first shoot advantage. Let's hope pl15 is accurate. In this case jf17 will have the edge

Last edited:
The fact its ASEA radar and pl15 give it a greater range means that first look first shoot advantage. Let's hope pl15 is accurate. In this case jf17 will have the edge
This is the only thing that worries me. Chinese weaponry isn't super tested on the battlefield (at least its A2A weapons). So we wont know how they actually perform until they are used. The A2G munitions have seemingly been effective but which munitions they have used in Waziristan and the like, i dont know.

That said, more than its ECM capabilities (which frankly will likely be mostly the realm of PAF special missions crafts like Erieyes andFalcon-20s) im more concerned about its ECCM capacity. It needs to be able to maintain datalink and its situational awareness. The net centric approach PAF sought with Green-link/link 17 is hopefully a huge piece to the equation as will be the AESAs.

image1419379x.jpg

Hi,

That don't mean sh-it---.

This is the only thing that worries me. Chinese weaponry isn't super tested on the battlefield (at least its A2A weapons). So we wont know how they actually perform until they are used. The A2G munitions have seemingly been effective but which munitions they have used in Waziristan and the like, i dont know.

That said, more than its ECM capabilities (which frankly will likely be mostly the realm of PAF special missions crafts like Erieyes andFalcon-20s) im more concerned about its ECCM capacity. It needs to be able to maintain datalink and its situational awareness. The net centric approach PAF sought with Green-link/link 17 is hopefully a huge piece to the equation as will be the AESAs.
Hi,

An interesting question someone of importance is the US raised---it is not about how the chinese weapon reacts today---it is how it will operate when you launch it 4-5-6-7-10 years from now when the weather and environment has taken its toll.

Back
Top Bottom