What's new

JF-17 Block-3 -- Updates, News & Discussion

Calm down Bro, I agree with you, except your surprise at people opening 10 threads on the same topic. You should know how a certain forum works by now.

Have a nice day!
:cheers:

Indeed and for You too ... it simply annoys me especially in times You so many other things - more important ones - in mind and to do.

Tell me about it! I go around merging threads everyday I merge few :cray:

As I already offered, if You need some help in this section, I would be happy to help, but so far my moderation skills are limited to the China section.

If going by open Panel, which it does looks like, the Antenna is there but seems to be 1/2 or 1/3 the size of the one present on the foreground one.

Why should I excuse to do my job, and my job is to help keeping that forum running, which IMO means to structure it along a certain system.
Here however - and You seem to prefer it - each and every one posts whatever he wants always in a new thread, often twice in different sections only for the fun of it? :hitwall::crazy:

Soy other than rising the number of posts and started threads, what's a reasonable explanation for this?

Why do we need 10+ threads on each and every news report on the Block 3, any airshow appearance, export negotiation or exercise? Wouldn't it be better - since easier to follow - if you would stick to the topics?
This habit has made this forum so cumbersome and unmanageable. No one has got the time to sift through thousands of post put up every day and tens if not hundreds of threads opened. It has been pointed out to the management but to no avail so far. Let us see if @Arsalan can bring about this change.
A
A

Last edited:
They are just two panels hinged open.
Yeah I zoomed in on that and it is not clear enough to make out the panels clearly
IF you look at a high res picture of the underside you can even see the hinges of the panels.

Attachments

• 4874411.jpg
    4874411.jpg
    566.2 KB · Views: 166
As I already offered, if You need some help in this section, I would be happy to help, but so far my moderation skills are limited to the China section.
Chi chian/ shay shay (My pronunciation is always off...typing it is even worse!)

Block 3 is much like Japanese Mitsubishi F-2
Some differences in the F-2 from the F-16A:
F2andF16.png

Block 3 is much like Japanese Mitsubishi F-2
Some differences in the F-2 from the F-16A:

F2andF16.png

No, And once again no ... it will be more or less a regulär JF-17 fitted with an AESA, nothing more.

Indeed and for You too ... it simply annoys me especially in times You so many other things - more important ones - in mind and to do.

This habit has made this forum so cumbersome and unmanageable. No one has got the time to sift through thousands of post put up every day and tens if not hundreds of threads opened. It has been pointed out to the management but to no avail so far. Let us see if @Arsalan can bring about this change.
A
A

There is a simple solution to this problem. Give only moderators the permissions required for open threads. I think the forum software may provide an option or it should be possible with a plugin.

Lets be honest. No one really knows what is to be expected of the Block III other than the fact that as mentioned at the Paris Air Show, it will have larger Inlets which clearly is an indication for a New & Improved Engine.

But I truly hope that they go with B-variant's (Dual Seater) tail, rather than the conventional tail we've seen for over a decade.

Tails.jpg

Lets be honest. No one really knows what is to be expected of the Block III other than the fact that as mentioned at the Paris Air Show, it will have larger Inlets which clearly is an indication for a New & Improved Engine.

Sorry, but which source mentioned this?

But I truly hope that they go with B-variant's (Dual Seater) tail, rather than the conventional tail we've seen for over a decade.

View attachment 568278

Hi,

The reason for the difference in the tail of single and dual seater is due to the change in the fuselage design---.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom