What's new

JF-17 Block-3 -- Updates, News & Discussion

Pitot : OK

IRST : Is gun pod removed? It seems to be in firing line of gun pod.

JACK : The 3rd orange colour stand seems to be the jack of aircraft in background.

The third circle was meant to highlight the absence of housing in the other aircraft.

Canopy dimensions (length).. huge difference.

bk3.png

bkb.png

After 5 yrs - Not a valid excuse. Sorry!

Why should I excuse to do my job, and my job is to help keeping that forum running, which IMO means to structure it along a certain system.
Here however - and You seem to prefer it - each and every one posts whatever he wants always in a new thread, often twice in different sections only for the fun of it? :hitwall::crazy:

Soy other than rising the number of posts and started threads, what's a reasonable explanation for this?

Why do we need 10+ threads on each and every news report on the Block 3, any airshow appearance, export negotiation or exercise? Wouldn't it be better - since easier to follow - if you would stick to the topics?

The third circle was meant to highlight the absence of housing in the other aircraft.
Sir G, Is it possible, the IRST which you pointed with 'circle' and 'question mark' could be retractable like landing gear?

Looks like some type of sensor suite..the cover is visible. Also notice green covering of the intake behind the sensor housing..

View attachment 568086

Green covering appears to be some panel but this EOTS or IRST type under chin replacing antennas & missing antennas on the nose as well, is interesting. We might be looking at possible Block-III prototype.

Why should I excuse to do my job, and my job is to help keeping that forum running, which IMO means to structure it along a certain system.
Here however - and You seem to prefer it - each and every one posts whatever he wants always in a new thread, often twice in different sections only for the fun of it? :hitwall::crazy:

Soy other than rising the number of posts and started threads, what's a reasonable explanation for this?

Why do we need 10+ threads on each and every news report on the Block 3, any airshow appearance, export negotiation or exercise? Wouldn't it be better - since easier to follow - if you would stick to the topics?
Calm down Bro, I agree with you, except your surprise at people opening 10 threads on the same topic. You should know how a certain forum works by now.

Have a nice day!
:cheers:

We dont need these multiple threads boss. There are a few changes being brought and in two to three months we will hopefully address this issue too.

This thread was merged with the main Blk III thread last week.

@WebMaster @Horus

Green covering appears to be some panel but this EOTS or IRST type under chin replacing antennas & missing antennas on the nose as well, is interesting. We might be looking at possible Block-III prototype.
Guys its quite clearly just two panes that are open! May well be for any regular electronics. The panel is open as someone is working on parts inside it. Not an IRST for sure!!

Tell me about it! I go around merging threads everyday I merge few :cray:

Guys its quite clearly just two panes that are open! May well be for any regular electronics. The panel is open as someone is working on parts inside it. Not an IRST for sure!!

To go by the an open panel theory, I have to agree. Missing antennas, then remains to see.

Back
Top Bottom