What's new

JF-17 Block-3 -- Updates, News & Discussion

glass is not half empty because of lack of motivation, glass is half full because of far-sightedness, motivation, and will, it will take some time to fill and then spill into other glasses. You look like an Indian to me hiding behind the Pakistan flag.
Are you serious right now?

How insecure do you have to be to come to that conclusion after I asked a single genuine question simply seeking information?

It was answered by @Bossman and we left it at that.

And the glass is half-empty for multiple reasons, everyone can see the state of Pakistan which essentially has a trickle down effect on everything else.

Yes RAM and ROM both along with egg and breadcrumbs too and a bit of black pepper. Block 3 na ho gya 5th gen fighter ho gya

If you know the answer then better reply with information. There's no need to make jokes with unwarranted taunts.

I think we have a sock puppet here. I would look at IP addresses if I were actively moderating.

Location flags are true. One can only guess the intent by the words being used.

Sometimes looking at the glass as half empty will motivate you to fill it up.

Plus, it was a genuine question where I was just seeking information.

Are you serious right now?

How insecure do you have to be to come to that conclusion after I asked a single genuine question simply seeking information?

It was answered by @Bossman and we left it at that.

And the glass is half-empty for multiple reasons, everyone can see the state of Pakistan which essentially has a trickle down effect on everything else.

Dear In your case, the glass is of wrong size 😅

Can anyone kindly confirm how many JF-17 Block-III will be produced? Someone, a while back, had mentioned that only 30 planes were to be built? So is that still the case or there is some change?

Can anyone kindly confirm how many JF-17 Block-III will be produced? Someone, a while back, had mentioned that only 30 planes were to be built? So is that still the case or there is some change?
This is what we know at present. There are a lot of bits of unknown information like foreign orders, local demand, upgradability of block 2, equipment and engine change/modification. So a lot more is unknown than known. What can be said and will probably be confirmed by the end of the year is how happy PAF is with the block 3 and what if any modifications are required and whether they cqn be done on this platform or need more tinkering which means more time and therefore a new block. If they are extremely happy they will possibly order 50 more and then look towards block 4. If they are not then depending on what needs replacing they might cap production at 50 units and go for block 4.
This remains my assessment and should be taken as such.
A

This is what we know at present. There are a lot of bits of unknown information like foreign orders, local demand, upgradability of block 2, equipment and engine change/modification. So a lot more is unknown than known. What can be said and will probably be confirmed by the end of the year is how happy PAF is with the block 3 and what if any modifications are required and whether they cqn be done on this platform or need more tinkering which means more time and therefore a new block. If they are extremely happy they will possibly order 50 more and then look towards block 4. If they are not then depending on what needs replacing they might cap production at 50 units and go for block 4.
This remains my assessment and should be taken as such.
A
Thank you for the update.

My guess was that the order of 30 was due to unavailability of RD-93MA. I have not yet seen anything to change my mind.

Who knows, after the 30 there might be some mods & with RD-93MA we may call the bird Block-IV - chances are low, but one can speculate :-)

My guess was that the order of 30 was due to unavailability of RD-93MA. I have not yet seen anything to change my mind.

Who knows, after the 30 there might be some mods & with RD-93MA we may call the bird Block-IV - chances are low, but one can speculate :-)
Lets discuss about block-lV :lol:
0C569729-52B3-432B-9DDE-337C6B7E457F.jpeg

Imagine if we didn't had the JF 17 project and no F 16 coming either, what state PAF would have been now?
PAF state would had been : Mirage 2000 in numbers and J10s. Possibly Rafales too if US would had not provided Block52s.

Lets discuss about block-lV :lol:
View attachment 813719

No, please not again at least not here.... if you want you can start a new thread but let's stay on topic, which is "Block 03 news and discussion" and in the same way, there si NO reason to constantly post any random PLAAF J-10C photo you find, only since it is nice!

Back
Top Bottom