What's new

JF-17 Block-3 -- Updates, News & Discussion

But anyway important since some seem to be so much overhyped that they interpret each and every news as a hint that the Block 3 already exists or will appear soon.
When you expect that Block-3 will appear sir, is this news are reliable that Block 3 will appear latter this year @Deino :angel:

I think it would be a good marketing move if they share CGI pictures for marketing at Paris Air Show in June.

Reports are for reveal in August.

According to previous reports, probably 14th August may be suitable time and date for revealing New Block-3.

Sooner or later. it comes but it must be comparable to any 4.5 generation in the world specially French Rafle.

But anyway important since some seem to be so much overhyped that they interpret each and every news as a hint that the Block 3 already exists or will appear soon.
The problem is as always if anything which is a technicl glitch comes up, it may yet delay things. So I say let us be optimistic about August but keep our fingers crossed in case there is a slight delay. Again for the fanboys do not expect a radical design change externally although internally a lot of clockwork may change.
A

The problem is as always if anything which is a technicl glitch comes up, it may yet delay things. So I say let us be optimistic about August but keep our fingers crossed in case there is a slight delay. Again for the fanboys do not expect a radical design change externally although internally a lot of clockwork may change.
A
Though I tend to agree on external changes but again, we must not forget that there was a period of more than 2 years which CAC/PAC spend on finalizing Preliminary design parameters, if IICRR, so it means there is going to be a generation upgrade in avionics as news about new AESA radar are circulating already. So interesting times ahead!

Though I tend to agree on external changes but again, we must not forget that there was a period of more than 2 years which CAC/PAC spend on finalizing Preliminary design parameters, if IICRR, so it means there is going to be a generation upgrade in avionics as news about new AESA radar are circulating already. So interesting times ahead!
inshaaAllah yes. As long as the expectations are realistic we will be happy.
A

inshaaAllah yes. As long as the expectations are realistic we will be happy.
A
Lets see. We wait in anticipation. I dont expect anything external changing otherwise we would have seen some flights by now. In most likelihood - either it will be off jf-17b or remain as is.

Lets see. We wait in anticipation. I dont expect anything external changing otherwise we would have seen some flights by now. In most likelihood - either it will be off jf-17b or remain as is.

Block-III is expected to have increased range and JF-17B have increased fuel capacity.

Can block 3 jets get landing gears folding into the wings without altering the outer physical parameters????
I do not know where we have the space.
It would make little to no sense to alter the airframe and then have wind tunnel and other tests done just to validate landing gears folding into the wings...

Can block 3 jets get landing gears folding into the wings without altering the outer physical parameters????
I do not know where we have the space.
It would make little to no sense to alter the airframe and then have wind tunnel and other tests done just to validate landing gears folding into the wings...
No. you alter the balance and weight stresses.

well i guess weight balance can be managed by counterweight or relocating the fuel tank or other gadgets. Cant we also increase the structural strength by composites and other measures???
Hence my point while remaining within the confines of the current physical boundaries of thunder can we fold the landing gear in the wings?

Back
Top Bottom