What's new

JF-17 Block-3 -- Updates, News & Discussion

there is no fuel compartment below the canopy or around cockpit ....

plz try to find pic of cockpit from inside .... you will observe how thin the sides of the cockpit.
Who said that these storage cavities are having larger width. IMO the cavity width might be varying and minimum could be less than a cm and max may be 3-4 cm.

I am again repeating that if you are revealing tech info IAW valid source then quote it, otherwise using a presume venn diagram to satisfy your logic will not be acceptable to us, who actually worked on such fighter aircraft.

This is not the first time a person from PAC saying green shaded area reveals fuel storage area and none of them referred the venn diagram.

What I understand from the discussion on green shaded area, most of the respected members are considering pilot's safety and space available. Locating the fuel storage on both sides of the outer cockpit with all "design safeties" will not add up any insecurity to the pilot.c

Furthermore, IMO location of the fuel cavities is directly linked with location of IFR probe. It is certainly a smart use of space to increase fuel capacity.

Last edited:
View attachment 775831
Components visible in allegedly green fuel carrying area of Bravo....
You can see possible data cables passing through them.
Are you saying that the data cables pass through the fuel tank ?

And supposedly this compartment is then filled with fuel ?

That is a Bravo Thunder. Secondly, area under back seat was never quoted as to have Fuel Cells. The referred green panel is always to the front under cockpit & behind to nose. (You have referred to wing base area under second seat that has lot of components). Moreover, there are 2 layered application in Thunder when it comes to use of composite + fuel cell. People can now run wild guesses. :P

That is a Bravo Thunder. Secondly, area under back seat was never quoted as to have Fuel Cells. The referred green panel is always to the front under cockpit & behind to nose. (You have referred to wing base area under second seat that has lot of components). Moreover, there are 2 layered application in Thunder when it comes to use of composite + fuel cell. People can now run wild guesses. :P
Location of composite will not be revealed......

Example: Dorsal is not painted green.

Moreover fuel storage cavities can be located behind the composite skin.

Last edited:
> I have said that it's Bravo
> Did not claim it is composite
> The technicians claimed multiple times green area represents fuel
> Shared a picture of A,1,2 and 3 front nose area from yellow to green....
IMG_20210906_135956.jpg

Rear fuselage of bravo with green panels ( you can see what's behind them ).
Screenshot_2021-09-06-04-45-28-58.jpg

Screenshot_2021-09-06-04-39-28-94.jpg

Earliest picture of 1A with dsi intakes i could find.... So they don't have fuel in the wings then ?
I'm not here to support any theory just want clarity.
Can you please refer to my post again? I am sure I wasn't pointing to particular thing/event.
I'll try, i replied you wrt that comment as well...

Did that news channel do a special interview to select the worst dumb moron for the show? Goes to show the level of media houses in Pakistan, most of these reporters are not even matriculate.

There are two... I was referring to the older one

Ok sir, but you guys are so moody... You banned me from thread 7 then started talking about TFX 😂View attachment 775941

I think you need to think twice before confusing everyone on other threads. That was about Azm thread referring to TFX for Pakistan. I am sure your thread ban was the result for same reason. Will you please stop derailing threads like this? No more slangs and no more irrelevant discussions on different threads.

Regards,

I think you need to think twice before confusing everyone on other threads. That was about Azm thread referring to TFX for Pakistan. I am sure your thread ban was the result for same reason. Will you please stop derailing threads like this? No more slangs and no more irrelevant discussions on different threads.

Regards,
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/jf-17-thunder-multirole-fighter-thread-7.427560/post-13317240
Sir..... I wouldn't if i could contact you directly

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom